Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R is a 2D fighting game developed by Arc System Works that is now going to be available through Steam for PC players to feel the guilt! This latest installment of the guilty gear series has been based off of the previous installment, but it has undergone some tweaks and tune-ups to make the game even more thrilling. In Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R players will be able to play as twenty-five of their favorite Guilty Gear characters in the “R” version of the game which has been modified and balanced for competitive gameplay. Both regular and ranked matches can be played, allowing players to get some practice in on real opponents before moving to a game mode where stats matter. Other game modes and some classic favorites like “M.O.M. Mode” and “Survival Mode” have even been included for players to indulge in, really rounding off the game with a hefty set of features.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 26, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Arc System Works
- Publisher: Arc System Works
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Ranked and regular matches.
- +Numerous game modes.
- +25 guilty gear characters.
- -Big combos don't come easily.
- -Dated audio style might not appeal to everyone.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1
- CPU: Intel Core i5 / i7
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: nVidia GeForce 8800 GT or better / AMD Radeon HD3700 / nVidia GeForce GT 650 (Windows 8.1)
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R is a 2D fighting game developed by Arc System Works that is now going to be available for PC players to feel the guilt! This latest installment of the guilty gear series has been based off of the previous installment, but has been tweaked!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlerite Royale Reveals their Island Map
- Battlerite Royale is coming to Steam in July 2018 from Stunlock Studios, and Talon Island is 30 times larger than a standard arena map.
- LawBreakers’ First Public Alpha Announced
- Gamers will be able to participate in LawBreakers’ closed alpha tests beginning in mid-June.