Grimshade is a party-based tactics RPG set in a nation blitzed by a surprise military invasion.
Join a motley crew of war-survivors and lead the effort to discover the true cause of the sudden attack.
►The Struggle: Reveal plot-related secrets uncovering difficult to accept truths.
►Battle Plan: Formulate optimal team combinations for each unique foe your meet along the way.
►Gang’s All Here: Meet seven memorable characters including the Dark Child Kiba, a badger named Charlie, Alister the Brave, and Ruby, the princess of the thieves.
►Quartermaster: Fill out a collection of equipment and outfit your squad with only strongest and most adaptable gear.
►Acclimated Complexity: Utilize proper positioning and situational awareness to come out on top of any tough fight.
►Grim Tales: Enjoy gorgeous hand-painted visuals across dozens of exciting gameplay.
This is a buy-to-play retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Talerock
- Publisher: Asterion Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550+/ATI Radeon HD 6XXX+
- HDD: 25 GB
- Description: Grimshade is a party-based tactics RPG set in a nation blitzed by a surprise military invasion.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Barbarian Brawl hits Steam Greenlight
- Thrillion, and Artplant, space-faring developers of the Battlestar Galactica MMO, are pleased to announce that Barbarian Brawl is now on Steam...
- Details for Upcoming Arctic Combat Patch Revealed
- Webzen has announced a new game mode, a new map, two new weapons, and a new skill for a patch set to be released on December 27.
- ARGO (EU) Enters Closed Beta
- UserGames.com, today announced that the Closed Beta for the steampunk-influenced MMORPG Argo will start on the 10th of April 2014