Grimmwood – They Come At Night
In Big Moustache Games’ Grimmwood, you play as a villager in an asynchronous strategy horror survival game. Time progresses naturally, but each player uses a limited stamina pool to take their actions whenever they are able. All actions are then resolved at midnight in game time when the monsters of the Grimmwood Forest descend on your town, thirsty for blood.
Cooperation is key in Grimmwood, and use of its politics system will help remove unhelpful or selfish players from the community. Work in tandem to supply food and resources to upgrade defenses, and hold out against the endless tide of foes as long as you can.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 02, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Big Moustache Games
- Publisher: Headup Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 2.5/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650+ Or Equivalent
- HDD: 800 MB
- Description: In Big Moustache Games' Grimmwood, you play as a villager in an asynchronous strategy horror survival game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot Beta Review
- In The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot you get to play one of the three available heroes: archer, knight, and mage.
- Lunia Chapter 7 Released
- Lunia Chapter 7 content update released. Lunia adds ten new stages, a new raid area, plenty of new items and much much more.
- Guild Wars 2: Super Adventure Box Returns
- Arenanet has announced that Guild Wars 2’s Super Adventure Box, a fan-favorite April Fool’s event has returned!