Grimmwood – They Come At Night
In Big Moustache Games’ Grimmwood, you play as a villager in an asynchronous strategy horror survival game. Time progresses naturally, but each player uses a limited stamina pool to take their actions whenever they are able. All actions are then resolved at midnight in game time when the monsters of the Grimmwood Forest descend on your town, thirsty for blood.
Cooperation is key in Grimmwood, and use of its politics system will help remove unhelpful or selfish players from the community. Work in tandem to supply food and resources to upgrade defenses, and hold out against the endless tide of foes as long as you can.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 02, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Big Moustache Games
- Publisher: Headup Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 2.5/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650+ Or Equivalent
- HDD: 800 MB
- Description: In Big Moustache Games' Grimmwood, you play as a villager in an asynchronous strategy horror survival game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Of Emperium Arrives On Ragnarok Classic
- Gravity Interactive has announced that the massive War of Emperium update has officially launched on Ragnarok Online’s Classic Server.
- DC Universe Online War of the Light Part II Press Preview
- With early access beginning today, and full release coming on the 18th of this month (19th for the EU), DC Universe Online (DCUO) takes the ne...