Grimmwood – They Come At Night
In Big Moustache Games’ Grimmwood, you play as a villager in an asynchronous strategy horror survival game. Time progresses naturally, but each player uses a limited stamina pool to take their actions whenever they are able. All actions are then resolved at midnight in game time when the monsters of the Grimmwood Forest descend on your town, thirsty for blood.
Cooperation is key in Grimmwood, and use of its politics system will help remove unhelpful or selfish players from the community. Work in tandem to supply food and resources to upgrade defenses, and hold out against the endless tide of foes as long as you can.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 02, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Big Moustache Games
- Publisher: Headup Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 2.5/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650+ Or Equivalent
- HDD: 800 MB
- Description: In Big Moustache Games' Grimmwood, you play as a villager in an asynchronous strategy horror survival game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DOFUS update 2.23: The Gears of Xelorium Now Available
- Xelor's domain, this new Divine Dimension is at the heart of the next update. The Great Chronomaster messes with the temporal markers the...
- Vindictus Review 2015
- t’s been several years since Nexon America unleashed their brutal action MORPG Vindictus onto the F2P gaming scene.