Grimmwood – They Come At Night
In Big Moustache Games’ Grimmwood, you play as a villager in an asynchronous strategy horror survival game. Time progresses naturally, but each player uses a limited stamina pool to take their actions whenever they are able. All actions are then resolved at midnight in game time when the monsters of the Grimmwood Forest descend on your town, thirsty for blood.
Cooperation is key in Grimmwood, and use of its politics system will help remove unhelpful or selfish players from the community. Work in tandem to supply food and resources to upgrade defenses, and hold out against the endless tide of foes as long as you can.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 02, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Big Moustache Games
- Publisher: Headup Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 2.5/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650+ Or Equivalent
- HDD: 800 MB
- Description: In Big Moustache Games' Grimmwood, you play as a villager in an asynchronous strategy horror survival game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest II Content Updates Launches in Select Territories
- Good news for fans in Australia, Canada, Denmark, the Netherlands and the Phillippines! The latest content update for Dragon Nest II is here!