Grimmwood – They Come At Night
In Big Moustache Games’ Grimmwood, you play as a villager in an asynchronous strategy horror survival game. Time progresses naturally, but each player uses a limited stamina pool to take their actions whenever they are able. All actions are then resolved at midnight in game time when the monsters of the Grimmwood Forest descend on your town, thirsty for blood.
Cooperation is key in Grimmwood, and use of its politics system will help remove unhelpful or selfish players from the community. Work in tandem to supply food and resources to upgrade defenses, and hold out against the endless tide of foes as long as you can.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 02, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Big Moustache Games
- Publisher: Headup Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 2.5/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650+ Or Equivalent
- HDD: 800 MB
- Description: In Big Moustache Games' Grimmwood, you play as a villager in an asynchronous strategy horror survival game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok RE:START is now available to play on Steam
- Great news, guys! Ragnarok RE:Start is on Steam! Come back to Rune Midgard on these new Progression Servers.
- Mobile Strategy Game Dawn of Steel Blasts its Way to iOS this Summer
- Flaregames announced that Dawn of Steel, a deeply tactical strategy game for iOS devices, launches in late August 2015 in Western markets.
- DDO Update 21 Dev Preview
- This is a classic Forgotten Realms adventure, harkening back to the days of 2nd edition D&D.