Grimms Notes is a free-to-play strategy RPG set in a world of fairy tale creations such as the every pure Snow White, star-crossed Romeo and Juliet, as well as the innocent Little Red Riding Hood.
Dive into spectacular action driven by magnificent combos and superlative skills that’s easy to learn and fun to master. Evolve your power level over time by managing a particular hero’s skills, weapons, and their formation with the party – with no play restriction, and the option to increase battle difficulty as you see fit, you’ll need every advantage you can get.
Fight the fallen creators of darkness and experience unforgettable cutscene illustrations coupled with brilliant voice overs along the daring journey to restore your fate.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: FLERO Games
- Publisher: FLERO Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Engaging Combat
- +Old Stories with New Twists
- +Fantastic Presentation
- -Unbalanced Matchmaking
- -Less Than Optimal Controls
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 9.0+, Android 4.1+
- HDD: 130.3 MB
- Description: Grimms Notes is a free-to-play strategy RPG set in a world of fairy tale creations such as the every pure Snow White, star-crossed Romeo and Juliet, as well as the innocent Little Red Riding Hood.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alliance of Valiant Arms Announce eSports Series with ESL
- Aeria Games and ESL (eSports League) have announced two new eSports events for A.V.A.
- MU Legend News - Open Beta Coming This Summer
- Webzen has announced that its anticipated MMO, MU Legend, will begin open beta this summer.
- Star Trek Online: Season 13.5 Brings Deep Space Nine’s Martok to Console
- Starting today, captains on Xbox One and PS4 will be able to rescue a famous Klingon General from Star Trek: Deep Space 9 in 13.5!