Grimms Notes is a free-to-play strategy RPG set in a world of fairy tale creations such as the every pure Snow White, star-crossed Romeo and Juliet, as well as the innocent Little Red Riding Hood.
Dive into spectacular action driven by magnificent combos and superlative skills that’s easy to learn and fun to master. Evolve your power level over time by managing a particular hero’s skills, weapons, and their formation with the party – with no play restriction, and the option to increase battle difficulty as you see fit, you’ll need every advantage you can get.
Fight the fallen creators of darkness and experience unforgettable cutscene illustrations coupled with brilliant voice overs along the daring journey to restore your fate.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: FLERO Games
- Publisher: FLERO Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Engaging Combat
- +Old Stories with New Twists
- +Fantastic Presentation
- -Unbalanced Matchmaking
- -Less Than Optimal Controls
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 9.0+, Android 4.1+
- HDD: 130.3 MB
- Description: Grimms Notes is a free-to-play strategy RPG set in a world of fairy tale creations such as the every pure Snow White, star-crossed Romeo and Juliet, as well as the innocent Little Red Riding Hood.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Global Strike: Mutant Mode Now Available
- Mutation mode in Global Strike is ready to bring more interesting gameplay content to players. Players will be infected and turned into mutant...
- Shotgun News 12/20: Everquest Next Landmark, Hearthstone, Defiance, and Much More!
- The last Shotgun News of 2013 with news from Everquest Next Landmark, Defiance, Hearthstone, and more.
- Doom Warrior: Now in Open Beta
- Creaky Corpse are proud to announce the Doom Warrior has now entered Open Beta. This means that anyone can now play without needing one of tho...