Grimms Notes is a free-to-play strategy RPG set in a world of fairy tale creations such as the every pure Snow White, star-crossed Romeo and Juliet, as well as the innocent Little Red Riding Hood.
Dive into spectacular action driven by magnificent combos and superlative skills that’s easy to learn and fun to master. Evolve your power level over time by managing a particular hero’s skills, weapons, and their formation with the party – with no play restriction, and the option to increase battle difficulty as you see fit, you’ll need every advantage you can get.
Fight the fallen creators of darkness and experience unforgettable cutscene illustrations coupled with brilliant voice overs along the daring journey to restore your fate.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: FLERO Games
- Publisher: FLERO Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Engaging Combat
- +Old Stories with New Twists
- +Fantastic Presentation
- -Unbalanced Matchmaking
- -Less Than Optimal Controls
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 9.0+, Android 4.1+
- HDD: 130.3 MB
- Description: Grimms Notes is a free-to-play strategy RPG set in a world of fairy tale creations such as the every pure Snow White, star-crossed Romeo and Juliet, as well as the innocent Little Red Riding Hood.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Banner Saga Takes Geekie Award® in Indie Game Category
- Austin-based independent developer, Stoic, took home another award on Sunday night with its smash hit PC video game The Banner Saga winning th...
- Otherland Introduces ClanLand and More
- Dedicated worlds for Clans, significant performance optimization on low-end hardware and a major overhaul of skills and abilities.
- Urban Survival-Horror MMO, Nether, Announced for PC
- The first details were released today for Nether, the upcoming, online survival-horror game from developer Phosphor Games and game production ...