Grey Goo is a 3D sci-fi real-time strategy game developed by Petroglyph Games and is available for purchase on PC. Grey Goo pits players against each other for control over Ecosystem 9, a planet that is rich with resources. Grey Goo’s main emphasis is on making large-scale decisions while keeping strategy mechanics in mind. Each player will select a faction before the match and each faction has its own niche that allows it to excel in particular areas. Matchmaking is skill-based, but if players still find online matchmaking to be a bit daunting, they can fight against AI to master the races of their choosing. By finding a faction that best fits your playstyle and keeping your mind sharp you just might be able to emerge victorious and take over Ecosystem 9.
The Humans – Masters of defensive architecture.
The Beta – An alien race specializing in versatility.
The Goo – A race that is highly mobile.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 23, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Petroglyph Games
- Publisher: Petroglyph Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Create your own battlefields.
- +Skill-based matchmaking.
- +Replay and Observer Modes.
- +LAN play possible.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7
- CPU: 3 GHz Intel Core i5 Quad Core or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: 1024 MB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 570 or AMD Radeon HD 7870)
- HDD: 15 GB
- Description: Grey Goo is a 3D sci-fi real-time strategy game developed by Petroglyph Games and is available for purchase on PC. Grey Goo pits players against each other for control over Ecosystem 9, a planet that is rich with resources.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rift 2015 Review
- Set in a world shaped by elements and torn by an epic battle of good and evil, players take the role of fallen heroes called back to life.
- Worlds of Magic Review
- Developed and published by Wastelands Interactive, Worlds of Magic is a spiritual successor to Master of Magic.
- Netmarble Confirms New Name, Evilbane, for Anticipated Mobile ARPG
- The action RPG known as 'Raven' in South Korea will arrive for the worldwide market on iOS and Android later this year as Evilbane.