Grey Goo is a 3D sci-fi real-time strategy game developed by Petroglyph Games and is available for purchase on PC. Grey Goo pits players against each other for control over Ecosystem 9, a planet that is rich with resources. Grey Goo’s main emphasis is on making large-scale decisions while keeping strategy mechanics in mind. Each player will select a faction before the match and each faction has its own niche that allows it to excel in particular areas. Matchmaking is skill-based, but if players still find online matchmaking to be a bit daunting, they can fight against AI to master the races of their choosing. By finding a faction that best fits your playstyle and keeping your mind sharp you just might be able to emerge victorious and take over Ecosystem 9.
The Humans – Masters of defensive architecture.
The Beta – An alien race specializing in versatility.
The Goo – A race that is highly mobile.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 23, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Petroglyph Games
- Publisher: Petroglyph Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Create your own battlefields.
- +Skill-based matchmaking.
- +Replay and Observer Modes.
- +LAN play possible.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7
- CPU: 3 GHz Intel Core i5 Quad Core or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: 1024 MB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 570 or AMD Radeon HD 7870)
- HDD: 15 GB
- Description: Grey Goo is a 3D sci-fi real-time strategy game developed by Petroglyph Games and is available for purchase on PC. Grey Goo pits players against each other for control over Ecosystem 9, a planet that is rich with resources.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Reveals Ah Puch on Twitch
- In following with tradition, Hi-Rez revealed its latest SMITE god on Twitch during a livestream today: Ah Puch, Horrific God of Decay.
- M&M Duel of Champions: Now available on consoles
- Recently announced by Ubisoft, Duel of Champions Forgotten Wars is a standalone game for X360 and PS3. Although it shares many similarities wi...
- Lineage 2 Review
- Lineage 2 doesn't look bad for such an old MMORPG. The trouble is that the gameplay is outdated.