Gravity Heroes is a 2D gravity-shifting arena action game featuring intense shooting on platforms in all directions.
“Unravel the story of a synthetic uprising either solo or with up to three other friends. After years of peace between the robotic race ‘Synthetics’ and humans, unusual activity amongst the synthetic community keeps occurring. Take the role as one of the Gravity Heroes, as you explore the mysterious reasons behind this latest revolt. However, the robotic hordes aren’t as willing to sit down and talk, and even worse, some of them are colossal, screen-filling bosses! Will you be able to the challenge?!”
►Every Which Way: Manipulate the forces of gravity to pull yourself to walls and ceilings where you can slide for extra movement, but be careful, enemies have access to the same powers!
►Good Times: Grab a few friends and tackle cooperative survival and narrative-driven campaign then turn the guns on each other in the versus mode.
►Going the Distance: Enjoy retro-inspired visual aesthetic paired with an electrifying soundtrack.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 19, 2021
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Studica Solution/Electric Monkeys
- Publisher: PQube Limited
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X
- +Gravity Heroes -
- +Great Soundtrack
- +Polished Gameplay
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel i3 - 4005U 1.70 Ghz+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Intel HD 4400+
- HDD: 600 MB
- Description: Gravity Heroes is a 2D gravity-shifting arena action game featuring intense shooting on platforms in all directions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage 2 Classic (EU) - Zaken Update Now Live
- Lineage 2 Classic continues to evolve and EU official server has just received new content update “Zaken."
- Hazard Ops Releases Drone War Z Update
- Hazard Ops is tackling the curse of Friday the 13th with the release of its Drone War Z update.
- Join the Struggle Between Order and Chaos in Battle for Gea
- Mousee Games announces the launch of Battle for Gea, a card-based game, for English speaking territories.