Gravity Heroes is a 2D gravity-shifting arena action game featuring intense shooting on platforms in all directions.
“Unravel the story of a synthetic uprising either solo or with up to three other friends. After years of peace between the robotic race ‘Synthetics’ and humans, unusual activity amongst the synthetic community keeps occurring. Take the role as one of the Gravity Heroes, as you explore the mysterious reasons behind this latest revolt. However, the robotic hordes aren’t as willing to sit down and talk, and even worse, some of them are colossal, screen-filling bosses! Will you be able to the challenge?!”
►Every Which Way: Manipulate the forces of gravity to pull yourself to walls and ceilings where you can slide for extra movement, but be careful, enemies have access to the same powers!
►Good Times: Grab a few friends and tackle cooperative survival and narrative-driven campaign then turn the guns on each other in the versus mode.
►Going the Distance: Enjoy retro-inspired visual aesthetic paired with an electrifying soundtrack.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 19, 2021
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Studica Solution/Electric Monkeys
- Publisher: PQube Limited
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X
- +Gravity Heroes -
- +Great Soundtrack
- +Polished Gameplay
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel i3 - 4005U 1.70 Ghz+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Intel HD 4400+
- HDD: 600 MB
- Description: Gravity Heroes is a 2D gravity-shifting arena action game featuring intense shooting on platforms in all directions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Galactic Inheritors Early Access Interview
- The game sets itself apart from other 4X titles by focusing on non-combat features, by allowing players to do things like manipulate the media...
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Changes Incoming
- Neverwinter's Lead Designer has revealed plans for gameplay updates and balance changes coming in the near future.
- Total War Attila: New Total War Chronicles Coming Soon
- Today Creative Assembly announced Total War Chronicles; a free web-based application on Totalwar.com that will allow players to view, create a...