Gravity Heroes is a 2D gravity-shifting arena action game featuring intense shooting on platforms in all directions.
“Unravel the story of a synthetic uprising either solo or with up to three other friends. After years of peace between the robotic race ‘Synthetics’ and humans, unusual activity amongst the synthetic community keeps occurring. Take the role as one of the Gravity Heroes, as you explore the mysterious reasons behind this latest revolt. However, the robotic hordes aren’t as willing to sit down and talk, and even worse, some of them are colossal, screen-filling bosses! Will you be able to the challenge?!”
►Every Which Way: Manipulate the forces of gravity to pull yourself to walls and ceilings where you can slide for extra movement, but be careful, enemies have access to the same powers!
►Good Times: Grab a few friends and tackle cooperative survival and narrative-driven campaign then turn the guns on each other in the versus mode.
►Going the Distance: Enjoy retro-inspired visual aesthetic paired with an electrifying soundtrack.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 19, 2021
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Studica Solution/Electric Monkeys
- Publisher: PQube Limited
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X
- +Gravity Heroes -
- +Great Soundtrack
- +Polished Gameplay
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel i3 - 4005U 1.70 Ghz+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Intel HD 4400+
- HDD: 600 MB
- Description: Gravity Heroes is a 2D gravity-shifting arena action game featuring intense shooting on platforms in all directions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shot Online Golf: World Championship Adds 3-Hole Match/Rental System
- Shot Online Golf: World Championship has announced a new update for their mobile title which adds more content and items to the game.
- Heroes of the Storm Tracer in Review
- In order to keep her playstyle from Overwatch, Tracer’s passive ability, Reload, allows her to attack while moving.
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot: Open House Final Showdown This Weekend
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot hosts its last Open House event from January 23 through January 27.