Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto V (and its multiplayer counterpart “Grand Theft Auto Online”) is a massive open world action game developed by Rockstar Games and published Take Two Interactive. Take the role of multiple characters in the iconic open-world atmosphere of the fictional city of Los Santos, CA.
Los Santos: a sprawling sun-soaked metropolis full of self-help gurus, starlets and fading celebrities, once the envy of the Western world, now struggling to stay afloat in an era of economic uncertainty and cheap reality TV.
Amidst the turmoil, three very different criminals plot their own chances of survival and success: Franklin, a street hustler looking for real opportunities and serious money; Michael, a professional ex-con whose retirement is a lot less rosy than he hoped it would be; and Trevor, a violent maniac driven by the chance of a cheap high and the next big score. Running out of options, the crew risks everything in a series of daring and dangerous heists that could set them up for life.
►Grand Theft Auto Online is a persistent online world for up to 30 players (Max 16 for XB360 and PS3). The game’s core begins with shared gameplay features, geography, and mechanics from Grand Theft Auto V. Grand Theft Auto Online gives players the freedom to explore, alone or with friends, and either play cooperatively with others to complete missions, activities, and ambient events, or compete in traditional game modes that test skills and reflexes in an urban landscape.
►Enjoy a variety of recreational activities, from skydiving to golfing, and of course, in true Grand Theft Auto fashion, racing.
►The largest Grand Theft Auto open world in a franchise known for large, open world sandboxes. Immerse yourself in all the many things Los Santos has to offer.
Yes – Players may purchase shark cards, which are worth in game currency.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 17, 2013
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Rockstar Games
- Publisher: Take-Two Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Tons of co-op and competitive play.
- +Fantastic storyline.
- +Tons of activities online and offline.
- -Online mode limited to 16 players.
- -Several missions can be tedious and repetitive.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHz (4-Core) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHz (8 -Core)
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD 7870 2GB
- HDD: 65 GB
- Additional Information:
- · Rockstar Games Social Club account required to play online.
- Description: Grand Theft Auto V (and its multiplayer counterpart "Grand Theft Auto Online") is a massive open world action game developed by Rockstar Games and published Take Two Interactive.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crossout Update 0.6.0 adds Drivers and Customization Kits
- Crossout released Update 0.6.0, which introduces levelable ‘drivers’ to operate the steel beasts constructed by players.
- Conquer Online: New details of Bruce Lee and Lee-Long
- Introducing Lee-Long, the new playable class to pay tribute to the greatest martial artist and the legendary Kung-Fu superstar of all time, Br...
- Paragon Announces Early Access Date and Free Hero Philosophy
- Today, Paragon's team has made a major announcement for the game's early access and its business model.