Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto V (and its multiplayer counterpart “Grand Theft Auto Online”) is a massive open world action game developed by Rockstar Games and published Take Two Interactive. Take the role of multiple characters in the iconic open-world atmosphere of a revamped an imagined San Andreas.
Grand Theft Auto Online is a persistent online world for up to 16 players. The game’s core begins with shared gameplay features, geography, and mechanics from Grand Theft Auto V. Grand Theft Auto Online gives players the freedom to explore, alone or with friends, and either play cooperatively with others to complete missions, activities, and ambient events, or compete in traditional game modes that test skills and reflexes in an urban landscape.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 17, 2013
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Rockstar Games
- Publisher: Take-Two Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Tons of co-op and competitive play.
- +Fantastic storyline.
- +Tons of activities online and offline.
- -Online mode limited to 16 players.
- -Several missions can be tedious and repetitive.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHz (4-Core) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHz (8 -Core)
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD 7870 2GB
- HDD: 65 GB
- Additional Information:
- · Rockstar Games Social Club account required to play online.
- Description: Grand Theft Auto V (and its multiplayer counterpart "Grand Theft Auto Online") is a massive open world action game developed by Rockstar Games and published Take Two Interactive.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shikihime Garden Review
- Shikihime Garden is a unique browser based hybrid game of gardening and deck-building combined and made into a MMORPG. A strange mixture at fi...
- World of Warships Closed Beta Impressions
- World of Warships is, as you probably know, Wargaming's latest addition to their "World of" series of games.
- Returners Receives Huge 'Annihilation War' Update
- Popular management-style mobile RPG Returners has a huge update today, offering new content whether you're new or a veteran.