Grand Guilds is an isometric turn-based tactics game blending one-of-a-kind card combat with classic strategy roleplaying elements.
Follow the adventures of one crew’s resilient effort to end war and usher in a golden age of peace.
►Historian: Travel across the mystifying lands of Irin and discover a wealth of post-war stories waiting to be told.
►Call an Audible: Respond to changes on the battlefield with an assortment of movement and ability commands.
►Balanced Approach: Unleash your units’ full potential by mixing and matching skill cards for that perfect combination of offense and defense.
►In the Money: Farm out valuable resources by challenging never ending procedurally-generated missions.
►Right Tool for the Job: Take advantage of the unique strengths and weaknesses offered by the various character types including the beefy tanker, backlining support, and spotlight-stealing damage dealer.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Drix Studios
- Publisher: Drix Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: 2.0 GHz+ Dual Core
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GTX 550/Radeon 6850
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Grand Guilds is an isometric turn-based tactics game blending one-of-a-kind card combat with classic strategy roleplaying elements.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Villagers & Heroes Wellspring Now Available
- Mad Otter Games have released the next expansion to the first fully cross-platform MMORPG - Villagers & Heroes - Wellspring.
- Soldier Front 2 Calling All Recruits to Open Beta
- The war is now officially in full swing in Soldier Front 2 from Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games.
- RaiderZ announces alpha
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that RaiderZ will begin alpha testing on March 14.