Grand Guilds is an isometric turn-based tactics game blending one-of-a-kind card combat with classic strategy roleplaying elements.
Follow the adventures of one crew’s resilient effort to end war and usher in a golden age of peace.
►Historian: Travel across the mystifying lands of Irin and discover a wealth of post-war stories waiting to be told.
►Call an Audible: Respond to changes on the battlefield with an assortment of movement and ability commands.
►Balanced Approach: Unleash your units’ full potential by mixing and matching skill cards for that perfect combination of offense and defense.
►In the Money: Farm out valuable resources by challenging never ending procedurally-generated missions.
►Right Tool for the Job: Take advantage of the unique strengths and weaknesses offered by the various character types including the beefy tanker, backlining support, and spotlight-stealing damage dealer.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Drix Studios
- Publisher: Drix Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: 2.0 GHz+ Dual Core
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GTX 550/Radeon 6850
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Grand Guilds is an isometric turn-based tactics game blending one-of-a-kind card combat with classic strategy roleplaying elements.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conquer Online introduces new PK rules with Gale Shallow
- Conquer Online has launched a new update today to its newest PvP zone, Gale Shadow.
- Neverwinter Shroud of Souls Update Launching May 2 (PC)
- The next update for the free-to-play MMORPG based on the Dungeons & Dragons franchise, Neverwinter: Shroud of Souls will launch on May 2 (...
- Ashes of the Singularity: Most Advanced RTS Game Ever Announced
- Humanity embraces its next evolutionary phase while an existential war is waged on an unprecedented scale across the galaxy: at this year'...