Grand Guilds is an isometric turn-based tactics game blending one-of-a-kind card combat with classic strategy roleplaying elements.
Follow the adventures of one crew’s resilient effort to end war and usher in a golden age of peace.
►Historian: Travel across the mystifying lands of Irin and discover a wealth of post-war stories waiting to be told.
►Call an Audible: Respond to changes on the battlefield with an assortment of movement and ability commands.
►Balanced Approach: Unleash your units’ full potential by mixing and matching skill cards for that perfect combination of offense and defense.
►In the Money: Farm out valuable resources by challenging never ending procedurally-generated missions.
►Right Tool for the Job: Take advantage of the unique strengths and weaknesses offered by the various character types including the beefy tanker, backlining support, and spotlight-stealing damage dealer.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Drix Studios
- Publisher: Drix Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: 2.0 GHz+ Dual Core
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GTX 550/Radeon 6850
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Grand Guilds is an isometric turn-based tactics game blending one-of-a-kind card combat with classic strategy roleplaying elements.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gravity Rider Launches Today on iOS
- Vivid Games third game this year is Gravity Rider, a motor-racing game with a futuristic setting.
- World of Tanks Ural Steel 2012 Winners Announced
- Wargaming has announced the winners of their International Ural Steel Championship 2012 finals, which were held in Moscow on September 16.
- Elsword: Season 2 Community Q&A
- KOG Games recently sat down to answer some of the Elsword community’s most pointed questions and share some exciting stuff on the horizon.