Gotham City Impostors
Gotham City Impostors is a F2P multiplayer FPS developed by Monolith Productions. Play as violent vigilantes dressed up like Batman against craven criminals dressed up like the Joker in open warfare on the streets of Gotham City.
Crazy competition: Play as a masked Batman wannabe or a crazy Joker wannabe for control of Gotham City, based on a canon story arc within the Batman universe.
Customization: Choose between and assortment of guns, gadgets and even the hairdos that fit your personality and play style..
Player advancement: A robust level up system lets you unlock all the items required to make your impostor as crazy as you desire. Whether you prefer to develop your impostor by proving your prowess in solo challenges designed to test your skills and reflexes or by battling your way to the top of the scoreboard in several delightfully over-the-top multiplayer modes.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 07, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Monolith Productions
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360
- +Unique theme
- +Tons of customization options
- +Humorous dialect and tone
- -Lack of lasting appeal
- -Lack of players
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Quad Core CPU 2 GHz
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: 512MB VRAM DX9 Compatible Video Card (GeForce 8800 or ATI X1900 or better)
- HDD: 7GB
- Description: Gotham City Impostors is a F2P multiplayer FPS developed by Monolith Productions. Play as violent vigilantes dressed up like Batman against craven criminals dressed up like the Joker in open warfare on the streets of Gotham City.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: Pre-Season Update
- November marks the end of the current League of Legends season. This update is going to change the way we play the game like never before.
- Christmas Cheer comes to Heroes Evolved
- There's a fun Holiday Event coming soon, where players can collect Christmas materials simply by playing the game.
- Nexon Games Coming To Steam
- Nexon America has announced that several of its free-to-play MMOs will be available on Steam.