Goodgame Empire is a free-to-play browser strategy game that gives you the task of developing an empire from a simple castle. The game features a variety of units and siege tools to help conquer cities on a dynamic world.
The economic system in the game has several different resources that need to be managed. Resources are your main means of creating new buildings, units, researching upgrades and more so the more resources you have the better off you will be. Creating more resource buildings will enable you to gather resources faster and subsequently further your empire at an accelerated rate.
New players will be greeted with a tutorial upon their initial play session that will help you learn your way around the building interface, but once it’s over you’re on your own! Your direction won’t always be so clear cut, however there are quests you can follow that will give you generally good ideas on what areas you need to focus on – whether that means upgrading your buildings, fortifying your city, or launching attacks on your enemies. Don’t forget about your people either! By creating and upgrading dwellings you can increase your city’s population, giving you more people to tax for a larger source of income.
Build up your own city, amass vast armies, and create a true empire today in Goodgame Empire!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Goodgame Studios
- Publisher: Goodgame Studios
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: PC
- +Well animated and colorful.
- +Simple to play and learn.
- +Alliances and trade as very important.
- -Very generic compared to other similar RTS games.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Up to date version of Firefox or Chrome.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Uncharted Waters Online Opens the Door to Historical Korea
- Land, ho! Uncharted Waters Online, the historical massively multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG), sails into brand new territory with...
- Victory Command Beta First Impressions
- I was fortunate enough to acquire a code during the third weekend beta, which may or may not have involved me overthrowing my boss.
- Combat Arms: Line of Sight Closed Beta Announced
- Nexon Europe is excited to announce that the highly anticipated multiplayer FPS, Combat Arms: Line of Sight, will soon open its doors to the p...