Gods of Rome
Gods of Rome is a free to play 3D fantasy fighting game developed by Gameloft for PC, iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile where the souls of the most powerful Gods have been called upon to do battle. By acting as an Ascender you will be able to select from a Pantheon of champions like Zeus, Hades, Medusa, Atlas, and Spartacus and help them restore peace to Rome. Your journey will take place in some of the most incredible locations of the ancient world like the Coliseum, the ruins of Pompeii, and even Mount Olympus itself! The ultimate goal of your journey will be to defeat the dark demon Tenebrous, who has acquired the Chaos Vessel and is using its power to control the world’s most powerful warriors.
Players will also be able to rise to the challenge in PvP action, participating in events and versus battles where they will strive to become the top-ranked Ascender. Some of the most exciting rewards from these matches will be the ability to upgrade your Pantheon with new abilities and special moves!
Use your tapping, swiping, and fighting skills in Gods of Rome to not only become a legend, but to save the world!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 16, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gameloft
- Publisher: Gameloft
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android, Windows Mobile
- +Impressive mobile graphics.
- +Entertaining depictions of deities.
- -Few deities to play as.
- -Charges required for multiplayer matches.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.0+ OR Android 4.0+ OR Windows 8/10
- HDD: 775 MB
- Description: In Gods of Rome you will journey through some of the most incredible locations of the ancient world like the Coliseum, the ruins of Pompeii, and even Mount Olympus itself where you will summon the souls of Roman Gods and Goddesses to do battle and restore peace.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GamersFirst Buys APB - Relaunching it as F2P
- K2 Network, the company that runs the free to play portal GamersFirst, has acquired the rights to All Points Bulletin (APB) from the developer...
- God of Destiny: Now in open beta
- God of Destiny (G.O.D) is a MOBA based on eastern and western mythologies which costs 3 years to produce. Even thought all heroes in the lates...