Goat Simulator is a 3D physics-sandbox sim featuring wild and wacky environmental interactions.
►Live, Laugh, Lick: You can’t spell goat without GREATEST OF ALL TIME, and that’s exactly who you’re playing as. Cause destruction and wreak havoc like no other animal ever before.
►Win Win Situation: Extend your stay forever by diving into Steam Workshop and creating or downloading new experiences to love or possibly hate.
►Quality Not Guaranteed: Fully committed to the bit, only the worst bugs have been removed. Try to uncover and exploit everything else just for fun!
This is a buy-to-play retail title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 01, 2014
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Coffee Stain Studios
- Publisher: Coffee Stain Studios
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, iOS, Android
- +Good Execution of a Unique Concept
- +Unpredictable Hilarity
- -Extremely Polarizing
- -Lacking Depth
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista+/OS X 10.7+/Ubuntu 12.04 LTS+
- CPU: 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Shader Model 3.0 256 MB VRAM+
- HDD: 2 GB
- OS: iOS 8.0+/Android 4.0.3+
- HDD: 457.2 MB
- Description: Goat Simulator is a 3D physics-sandbox sim featuring wild and wacky environmental interactions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Destiny's Sword - Interview with Ken Hall
- Destiny's Sword is an upcoming tactical strategy RPG with a serious focus on mental health, which is pretty ground-breaking.
- Elite Dangerous: Horizons Review
- In a galaxy far far away we can finally venture off onto planets after the first Elite Dangerous expansion!
- Camelot Unchained Helbound Class Concept Reveal Commentary
- Despite their intimidating appearance, the Helbound is hinted in its lore as a healing class focusing on channeling the Greater Power of a dem...