Global War is a free to play browser-based MMORTS developed by Young World Technology where players can experience one of the most brutal wars in human history, World War II. Gobal War allows players to lead their own army and experience a unique campaign on their browsers, determining whether the Germans or Russians will achieve victory. Numerous weapons, tanks, generals, skills, and more can be used to your advantage in your battles. Resources will also need to be managed carefully so you can create the most necessary buildings and units for your plans. If you’ve got soft spot for RTS games with some historical accuracy, then Global War won’t disappoint.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Young World Technology
- Publisher: GameGo
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Simple unit hierarchy.
- +Easy to pick up.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up-to-date modern internet web browser.
- Description: Gobal War allows players to lead their own army and experience a unique campaign on their browsers, determining whether the Germans or Russians will achieve victory. Numerous weapons, tanks, generals, skills, and more can be used to your advantage in your battles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Breach Pre-Order Pack Details Announced / Alpha Weekend Hours Extended
- QC Games revealed today that the pre-order packs for their upcoming dungeon brawler, Breach can be purchased today.
- Nether - New update includes new creature, tribes and vehicles
- Phosphor Games announced today that after running a month-long contest, fans have chosen the tribe names and uniforms for the upcoming territo...
- Strategy MMO Space Wars Launches via Steam Early Access
- A free-to-play turn-based strategy MMO, Space Wars: Interstellar Empires, from Desert Owl Games is now out on PC.