Global War is a free to play browser-based MMORTS developed by Young World Technology where players can experience one of the most brutal wars in human history, World War II. Gobal War allows players to lead their own army and experience a unique campaign on their browsers, determining whether the Germans or Russians will achieve victory. Numerous weapons, tanks, generals, skills, and more can be used to your advantage in your battles. Resources will also need to be managed carefully so you can create the most necessary buildings and units for your plans. If you’ve got soft spot for RTS games with some historical accuracy, then Global War won’t disappoint.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Young World Technology
- Publisher: GameGo
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Simple unit hierarchy.
- +Easy to pick up.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up-to-date modern internet web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- gamigo announces Nexus Conflict
- Publisher gamigo has announced an upcoming game to their line-up: Nexus Conflict.
- World Cup football stadium hosts DOTA 2 eSports competition
- One of Germany’s 2006 World Cup football stadiums, Commerzbank-Arena, will play host to eSports competition on June 28th and 29th as the Ele...
- Ghost Recon Phantoms Releases Second Post-Launch Map Redesign
- Today Ubisoft is boasting about the successful launch of Ghost Recon Phantoms in April with a new infographic. The game has also released a ne...