Gleamlight is a 2D action-platformer taking players on a grand adventure through a stunning world handcrafted with a particular artistic vision.
“The story behind what happened in this world, and what is to come is up to you as the player. Discover and piece together the story through your adventure, and save this beautiful, transient world of glass.”
►Seeing Clearly Now: Press ever onward unburdened by distractions born from unnecessary UI and HUD elements.
►Showtime: Navigate through a variety of dense environments featuring emotionally engaging and immersive lighting elements.
►Blood Transfusion: Hack and slash your way through waves of baddies making sure not to let your health drop to zero!
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 20, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: DICO
- Publisher: D3 Publisher
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- +Nice Visual Aesthetic
- +Solid Soundtrack
- -Poor Controls
- -Extremely Short
- -Lacking Meaningful Gameplay Depth
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: AMD FX-4350+/Intel Core i5-4460+
- RAM: ４ GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon R9 280X+/GeForce GTX 760+
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Gleamlight is a 2D action-platformer taking players on a grand adventure through a stunning world handcrafted with a particular artistic vision.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Icewind Dale Developer Preview
- Recently I had the pleasure of sitting down with Rob Overmeyer, a dev working on the Neverwinter team; for those unfamiliar, Neverwinter is th...
- Argo Online Relaunch Review
- Argo Online is a mixed bagged. Its graphics are dated, its gameplay generic, but the PVP is fun and the story interesting.