GI Joe: War on Cobra
GI Joe: War on Cobra is a 3D competitive multiplayer strategy game featuring fan-favorite Heroes and Villains from the expansive GI: Joe franchise.
“The War on Cobra wages on…where does your allegiance lie? Clash with or against iconic characters like Duke, Snake Eyes, Scarlett, Roadblock, Storm Shadow, Baroness, and more! Deploy or demolish Units like H.I.S.S., Mamba, Vamp, and M.O.B.A.T. The future of Earth is at stake, will you save it or conquer it?”
►Under Construction: Stay one step ahead of any would-be invaders by expertly producing, managing, and reinvesting the resources your base provides. Leveling up your HQ and buying advanced defences are the best first steps to protecting your goods!
►Duel of Death: Collect cards of special units, vehicles, commands, and troops, then tailor a deck of your best, most syngeristic combos to raid your rivals’ bases with.
►Edge of Glory: Farm for precious materials, PVP ranking, and essential intel in Alliance Wars and global Events where only the victorious can survive and thrive.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 20, 2020
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: D3 GO!
- Publisher: D3 GO!
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Solid Visuals
- +Good Theme
- -Aggressive Monetization (Progress Gating + Pay2Win Elements)
- -Mild Technical Issues
- -Extremely Derivative Gameplay
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 5.0+/iOS 10.0+
- HDD: 205.6 MB
- Description: GI Joe: War on Cobra is a 3D competitive multiplayer strategy game featuring fan-favorite Heroes and Villains from the expansive GI: Joe franchise.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PUBG Mobile Releases Update 0.15.0
- PUBG Mobile released its latest update, 0.15.0, and with it comes a wealth of content and some fun Halloween content.
- My Free Farm Celebrates Its Tenth Year Anniversary
- My Free Farm launched ten years ago, and it has no signs of slowing down anytime soon.
- Fight The Dragon Early Access Preview
- Fight The Dragon has a unique art style, to say the least. It's very simplistic in nature and it honestly reminds me of some older 3D gam...