Ghostrunner is a 3D cyberpunk-themed first-person platformer featuring lightning-fast hack’n’slash action.
“The streets of this tower city are full of violence. Mara the Keymaster rules with an iron fist and little regard for human life.
As resources diminish, the strong prey on the weak and chaos threatens to consume what little order remains. The decisive last stand is coming. A final attempt to set things right before mankind goes over the edge of extinction.”
►God Among Men: Fight through wave after wave of ferocious foes with the greatest blade-fighting tech ever created built to excel in both combat and movement.
►Coming For You: Make you way to the top of the Dharma Tower and fight the Keymaster tyrant to ensure your continued survival!
►Bespoke Demon: Embark on a violent and deadly single-player excursion through post-apocalyptic streets on your quest for bloodthirsty revenge.
This is a buy-to-play retail title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 27, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: One More Level/3D Realms/Slipgate Ironworks
- Publisher: 505 Games/All in! Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam, EPIC, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- +Great Visual Aesthetic
- +Fast, Fluid, and Fun Gameplay
- +Good Soundtrack
- +Satisfying and Responsive Controls
- -Relatively Limited Content
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K (4 * 3300)/AMD Phenom II X4 965 (4 * 3400)+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 1050 (2048 MB)+/ Radeon RX 550 (4096 MB)+
- HDD: 22 GB
- Description: Ghostrunner is a 3D cyberpunk-themed first-person platformer featuring lightning-fast hack'n'slash action.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Gold Online - New Dungeons & Instances Revealed
- Snail Games has recently revealed details on some of the dungeons and instances that players will take place in their upcoming Steampunk/Fanta...
- Digimon Masters Still In the Mood For Love
- Collect cocoa and rock with experience boosts through March 12 in Digimon Masters Online.