Genesis Noir is an poetic-adventure game combining hand-drawn animation and simple 3D worlds to create a unique visual aesthetic experience like no other.
“A love triangle gone askew as cosmic beings quarrel in the dark nether of pre-creation. Confrontation and a shot fired. A Big Bang. The birth of the universe, an expanding force of destruction, the Earth a fragment of shrapnel hurtling towards the fragile heart of a god. Can you find a way to stop the Big Bang and save her?”
►Toil and Tumble: Track down cosmic clues and solve tricky little puzzles by experimenting with a variety of generative systems ranging from star creation or destruction to impromptu jazz improvisation.
►Roadtrip!: Make your rounds across the galaxy making stops at massive black holes, cluttered asteroid fields, or a primordial Earth as you periodically ponder the vastness of the known universe.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Feral Cat Den
- Publisher: Fellow Traveller
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, Adventure
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam, Xbox One
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP+/MacOS 10.13.0+
- CPU: 2.0 Ghz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 750/AMD Radeon 7790
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Genesis Noir is an poetic-adventure game combining hand-drawn animation and simple 3D worlds to create a unique visual aesthetic experience like no other.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 12/5: APB, Black Gold, LoL, and Much More!
- A daily look at MMO news.
- Heroes & Generals: Introducing Paratroopers
- Reto-moto is proud to introduce the Paratrooper as a new character class in the new "Quesada" update we have just released for Heroe...
- Trick or Treat Time Starts In Scarlet Legacy
- Halloween events have launched in GamesCampus' Scarlet Legacy.