The Coalition and Microsoft Studios are bringing us the 5th installment in the Gears of War franchise in 2019: Gears 5. Players will take the roll of Kait to traverse the largest and most scenic Gears world to date. Go it alone, or co-op, both split screen and online, and cross play between PC and XBox One.
The world is crumbling. There are few survivors remaining. Guide Kait and her squad through a rich and vast 4k Ultra HD world to unlock the secrets of the Locust and save what remains of humankind, while they have any humanity left to save.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 06, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: The Coalition
- Publisher: Microsoft Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 | Intel i5 Skylake
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon RX 570 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (Windows 10) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660ti (Windows 7)
- HDD: 80 GB
- Description: The Coalition and Microsoft Studios are bringing us the 5th installment in the Gears of War franchise in 2019: Gears 5.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wings of Saint Nazaire Alpha Look
- While all the focus in the space race these days is on StarCitizen and Elite: Dangerous, there’s a lesser known underdog slowly gathering a ...
- Hearthstone: HCT Winter Championship Recap
- The top players from around the world gathered in the Bahamas last week to fight for their piece of that incredible $250,00 dollar prize pool
- Marvel Contest of Champions Reveals Ebony Maw Spotlight
- Member of the Black Order, and Thanos' most trusted lieutenant, Black Maw has officially joined Marvel Contest of Champions.