The Coalition and Microsoft Studios are bringing us the 5th installment in the Gears of War franchise in 2019: Gears 5. Players will take the roll of Kait to traverse the largest and most scenic Gears world to date. Go it alone, or co-op, both split screen and online, and cross play between PC and XBox One.
The world is crumbling. There are few survivors remaining. Guide Kait and her squad through a rich and vast 4k Ultra HD world to unlock the secrets of the Locust and save what remains of humankind, while they have any humanity left to save.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 06, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: The Coalition
- Publisher: Microsoft Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 | Intel i5 Skylake
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon RX 570 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (Windows 10) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660ti (Windows 7)
- HDD: 80 GB
- Description: The Coalition and Microsoft Studios are bringing us the 5th installment in the Gears of War franchise in 2019: Gears 5.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Fate of Arun - Skycastle Update Now Available
- En Masse today released a major update to its award-winning MMO, TERA: Fate of Arun.
- ArcheAge: Unchained Opens Test Server for All Players
- Two test servers are now open to all fans excited to get a peek at ArcheAge: Unchained ahead of the official launch.
- Wargaming Announces Resurrection of Master of Orion
- Wargaming today announced Master of Orion, a modern rebirth of the critically acclaimed sci-fi strategy game.