GardenScapes is a free-to-play casual strategy game developed by Playrix available on iOS, Android, and compatible Internet browsers. In Gardenscapes players can rake their way through a storyline of twists and turns to restore a garden to its once former wonder!
By playing your way through match-3 levels you’ll restore and decorate different areas in the garden. What’s even more important is you’ll start to dig your way through the garden’s secrets, learning more and more about it as you play!
The game is filled with vibrant, fun characters like your butler Austin, a puppy that wants nothing but to cheer you up, and other folk that just want to see your garden become as spectacular as possible. Meet them as you play your way through every unique level and indulge yourself as a gardening hero. Swap elements on a grid to make a row or column of at least three to eliminate them from every puzzle you encounter, but don’t think you’re getting off that easily. With every level comes a specific goal like collecting different kinds of elements and locating the garden gnomes stuck between them. Complete a level and you’ll start to bring the your garden back with unique structures like fountains, mazes, and more!
With Austin by your side and the promise of such a grand garden in the future nothing will be able to stop you! Match your way to a gorgeous garden today in Gardenscapes!
We cannot display this gallery
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Playrix
- Publisher: Playrix
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
- +Very casual, good time killer.
- +Sense of accomplishment as you progress.
- +Everything in gardens matches up well.
- -End game levels are very hard for a casual game.
- -Too costly for extra moves.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.0 / Android 4.0.3
- HDD: 298 MB
- Description: GardenScapes is a free-to-play casual strategy game where players and help restore a garden to its former glory with the help of their butler, Austin. Explore the secrets of your garden while decorating it with fountains, mazes, and more unique structures!
Articles You May Enjoy
- M&M Heroes Online Launch Review
- Might & Magic Heroes Online is a pretty unique browser-based strategy MMORPG.
- Super Dungeon Bros Confirms Worldwide Retail Release
- Wired Productions announced a global retail distribution deal with Nordic Games to deliver a physical retail release of SDB.