Garden Paws is a role-playing farming simulator featuring a wealth of rancher-related activities to enjoy alongside colorful and cute graphics. After inheriting your grandfather’s farm, it will be on you to make the best of it on an island of paradise.
Roll your sleeves up and get to work harvesting all manner of vegetation from the Earth as well as raising up little baby animals into tamed adults. Then, utilize the farmed materials to upgrade tools and weapons, complete quests, donate to the museum, and even construct additional buildings both on your ranch and in town. The more beautiful the island the more people will want to move there!
Although the farmer’s life is generally quiet and peaceful, there are opportunities for some blood-pumping adventure. Take the best of equipment and items into the action-packed dungeons filled with dangerous shadow creatures. Strong combatants will be able to take home rare materials not otherwise found in the wild.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the simpler things in life.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Bitten Toast Games
- Publisher: Bitten Toast Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 (2.5GHz)/Intel Core i5+
- RAM: 4 GB/8 GB
- GPU: DirectX 11.0c/eforce GT 740/Radeon R7 250+
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: Garden Paws is a role-playing farming simulator featuring a wealth of rancher-related activities to enjoy alongside colorful and cute graphics.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dauntless Open Beta Review
- Dauntless is a free-to-play action monster hunting game from Phoenix Labs. You play as one of the Slayers, a group of trained hunters.
- Dragon's Prophet EU Launches Evolution Phase One
- Runewaker Entertainment today launches the first stage of a major overhaul for Dragon's Prophet in Europe.
- Fractured Space Launch Review
- Fractured Space is an interesting beast. It is a MOBA involving humongous starships, and is reminiscent of games like Dreadnought.