Games of Glory
Games of Glory is a MOBA-crossover, inspired by different video game genres. It borrows the fundamentals from MOBAs and integrates a faster action controls and flexibility in weapon choices from shooters. The persistent universe and social aspects are inspired by MMOs, and the opportunities to customise your clones come from Hack & Slash games.
Action oriented combat mechanics: The game is changing the established rhythm of MOBAs as well as some of the basic notions of game play. No auto-attacks with weapons, new types mechanics like “white damage”, faster movement and other innovations puts the player in the midst of frenetic battles.
Gameplay designed for team-play: Games of Glory is above all a game to be played in teams, built on the collaboration between players. Each team has Clones that complement each other with their skills, and with similar functions as those classes traditional in existing MOBAs: Tank, Carry, Scout, Assassin, Support. Each team elects a captain who suggests tactics in real time, and organises the team around the different objectives in the game.
Varied selection of weapons: During each match, each player has the choice which weapons to choose and how they will evolve. Weapons for close combat as well as lasers and rocket launchers gives the opportunity to vary the way each Clone is played from match to match. In the middle of a fight the player has the ability to change weapons and surprise his opponents.
Personalization of Clones: Each Clone has numerous exchangeable pieces of equipment which change its appearance, so the player can create a unique style. Through different types of uniforms, team specific skins and many other alternatives the player can create his own original Clone.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Apr 25, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Lightbulb Crew
- Publisher: Lightbulb Crew
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Action-oriented combat mechanics
- +More focus on team fights
- +Various weapons
- -Stale gameplay
- -Generic sci-fi theme
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP and Up
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set CPU
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- GPU: Any GPU with DX9 (Shader Model 2.0) support
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Games of Glory is a MOBA-crossover, inspired by different video game genres. It borrows the fundamentals from MOBAs and integrates a faster action controls and flexibility in weapon choices from shooters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of Conquest fulfills 1/3 of Kickstarter Goal in 24 hours
- Yesterday at noon, IronZog, developer of War of Conquest started a Kickstarter to raise 7000 dollars to finish the development of the game.
- Bless Online's Urdaata War Fortress Arrives Soon
- Bless Online announced today that a new content update is coming to the F2P MMO on February 20th, 2019.
- Gamania Announces Core Blaze: The VIP Experience
- Gamania Digital Entertainment (publishers of Bright Shadow, Lucent Heart, and Divina) have revealed a new private event to showcase Core Blaz...