Games of Glory
Games of Glory is a MOBA-crossover, inspired by different video game genres. It borrows the fundamentals from MOBAs and integrates a faster action controls and flexibility in weapon choices from shooters. The persistent universe and social aspects are inspired by MMOs, and the opportunities to customise your clones come from Hack & Slash games.
Action oriented combat mechanics: The game is changing the established rhythm of MOBAs as well as some of the basic notions of game play. No auto-attacks with weapons, new types mechanics like “white damage”, faster movement and other innovations puts the player in the midst of frenetic battles.
Gameplay designed for team-play: Games of Glory is above all a game to be played in teams, built on the collaboration between players. Each team has Clones that complement each other with their skills, and with similar functions as those classes traditional in existing MOBAs: Tank, Carry, Scout, Assassin, Support. Each team elects a captain who suggests tactics in real time, and organises the team around the different objectives in the game.
Varied selection of weapons: During each match, each player has the choice which weapons to choose and how they will evolve. Weapons for close combat as well as lasers and rocket launchers gives the opportunity to vary the way each Clone is played from match to match. In the middle of a fight the player has the ability to change weapons and surprise his opponents.
Personalization of Clones: Each Clone has numerous exchangeable pieces of equipment which change its appearance, so the player can create a unique style. Through different types of uniforms, team specific skins and many other alternatives the player can create his own original Clone.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Apr 25, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Lightbulb Crew
- Publisher: Lightbulb Crew
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Action-oriented combat mechanics
- +More focus on team fights
- +Various weapons
- -Stale gameplay
- -Generic sci-fi theme
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP and Up
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set CPU
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- GPU: Any GPU with DX9 (Shader Model 2.0) support
- HDD: 3 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- First Major Update Announced For Knight Age Online
- Joymax has announced details of its first major update for Knight Age Online.
- Company of Heroes 2: New Ardennes Assault Video Revealed
- Today marks the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge – a battle generally regarded as the turning point of World War II and referred ...