Gamedec is a 3D single-player focused isometric roleplaying game featuring the investigating and solving of digital crimes in a stylized cyberpunk world.
“Welcome to Warsaw City of the 22nd century. The Tech of the future is so advanced that the term “real” is relative and “life” and “death” have many meanings. Virtual worlds give rise to problems of the human nature: lust, sloth, envy, and pride. The residents of these virtual game-worlds need specialists – Gamedecs – Private Investigators with experience in those worlds who work to discover the secrets and explores mechanics hidden in those realities for the commission of your clients. You are one of them. You are a Gamedec.”
►Chip Away: Sculpt your character and develop your detective to approach situations and make decisions based on your ever evolving desires.
►Casework: Gather intel and build up a variety of skills to access new and exciting areas, dialogue options, outcomes, and more.
►Note Taker: Make your job a little easier by filling out a comprehensive codex of relationships, facts, and deductions.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Anshar Studios
- Publisher: Anshar Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: i5-3570 3.4 GHz+/AMD FX-6300+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550-/ATI Radeon HD 6XXX+
- HDD: 30 GB
- Description: Gamedec is a 3D single-player focused isometric roleplaying game featuring the investigating and solving of digital crimes in a stylized cyberpunk world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grepolis Celebrates 5 Years
- After two weeks of incentives and mini-games, InnoGames concludes Grepolis’ 5 year anniversary in all-out war. Fueled with vengeful hatred, ...
- Soul Seeker: Com2uS Announces Global Launch
- Com2uS announced the global launch of Soul Seeker on iOS and Android today. This 3D Action RPG includes a deep roster of heroes that players c...
- FLYFF Turning Point Part 1 Now Live in North America and Europe
- Webzen has announced that FLYFF - Fly For Fun's latest expansion, Turning Point Part 1, has been released in North America and Europe tod...