Galaxy of Trian
Galaxy of Trian is a digital boardgame featuring dynamic turn based decision making in an environment that requires quick thinking.
Explore, discover, conquer, and defend the infinite reaches of space in a multitude of game modes including solo play, online and local multiplayer, hot seat play, custom game modes, and asynchronously.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 30, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Grey Wizard Innovative
- Publisher: Grey Wizard Innovative
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Sci-Fi, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam, iOS, Android
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP
- CPU: Any
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- HDD: 300 MB
- Description: Galaxy of Trian is a digital boardgame featuring dynamic turn based decision making in an environment that requires quick thinking.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Team Fortress 2 Joins Dungeon of the Endless
- The Australium update picks up after a brutal gravel war, where four mercenaries from two competing companies search for Australium.
- Square Enix and Bigpoint announce Gameglobe
- Square Enix and Bigpoint have partnered together to offer Gameglobe, an online game platform.
- Mayan Death Robots Beta Review
- Mayan Death Robots had a name that, before I had any contact with the game, made me think of a Primal Rage style fighting game.