GalaCollider is a sci-fi strategy game develeoped by NeoCrux. As a constantly evolving card game set four billion years in the future, GalaCollider puts a fresh twist on the familiar 4X strategy genre by adding a digital card game element.
4X meets digital card game: GalaCollider fuses the conquest of 4X games with the deckbuilding and drafting elements of digital card games, creating a new genre with the best aspects of each.
Mod your dec: Build your deck and seed your technology pool before each game with your favorite strategies. Then, modify your deck as you play to adapt your deck and beat your opponents.
Play at your pace: Optional turn timer allows for either long, calculated matches over several days or for quicker, casual skirmishes that you can play in a single sitting.
Constantly Evolving: As the story unfolds, players will be challenged to play the game in new ways, in constantly changing territories of space.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NeoCrux
- Publisher: NeoCrux
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Outcast Odyssey Out Now on iOS and Android
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. is throwing down with the release today of its new free-to-play collectible card battling game, Outcast Odysse...
- New City of Steam: Arkadia Server Launching on March 3rd
- Mechanist Games announces the launch of a new server for City of Steam: Arkadia, plus its availability on Steam.
- Neverwinter Cloaked Ascendancy Dev Interview w/ Chantelle Tatum
- Recently, I sat down with Chantelle Tatum, Systems Designer for Neverwinter.