Gaia Online has become popular as a large forum and its innovative approach of giving players gold coins each time they post. Since then, it has evolved into a mix between a social network and a casual gaming site. Today there are far more features available than just a few years ago. Besides player housing, car customization and racing, players today can watch full length movies through the in-game cinema. Most of the content in Gaia Online is available for free or through the use of the in-game currency but some if it is only available through the cash shop.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gaia Online
- Publisher: Gaia Online
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +House, car, aquarium, and avatar customization.
- +Watch full length films.
- +Add friends, form guilds and play games with others.
- -Caters to younger audience.
- -Emphasizes social features over gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Versus Evil Announces Updates for Banner Saga/Dragons & Titans
- Indie publisher, Versus Evil, has announced that the Banner Saga will be launching on mobile devices this summer, along with a vastly improved...
- RaiderZ Celebrates Valentine's Day and Lunar New Year
- Perfect World Entertainment has rolled out a love-inspired event for RaiderZ, beginning February 6 and running until February 27.
- Kung-Fu Legend Bruce Lee Joins Heroes Evolved
- Are you a fan of Bruce Lee? Well he's officially on his way to MOBA Heroes Evolved!