Gaia Online is a browser based social-game website.
►Forums where users may connect with fellow Gaians to chat about just about any topic under the sun.
►Users can customize their avatar with clothes, items and other cosmetics to show off their unique personality.
►A variety of games await users’ enjoyment, as well as feature length movies.
Gold and platinum may be earned by posting in the forums, or via the cash shop. Certain features restricted to cash shop only.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gaia Online
- Publisher: Gaia Online
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +House, car, aquarium, and avatar customization.
- +Watch full length films.
- +Add friends, form guilds and play games with others.
- -Caters to younger audience.
- -Emphasizes social features over gameplay.
- Description: Gaia Online has become popular as a large forum and its innovative approach of giving players gold coins each time they post. Since then, it has evolved into a mix between a social network and a casual gaming site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies Monsters Robots: Closed Beta Annouced for May 2014
- En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, is excited to share first details...
- Last Battle: Fukushimon Launched by Dawn Dice
- The nuclear accident ultimately inspired a hyper-casual arcade mobile game by Dawn Dice, Last Battle: Fukushimon.
- King of Wushu revealed at NGF 2014
- At the Nvidia Game Festival last week, Snail Games revealed its latest trailer for the upcoming martial arts-themed MOBA, King of Wushu. The v...