Gaia Online is a browser based social-game website.
►Forums where users may connect with fellow Gaians to chat about just about any topic under the sun.
►Users can customize their avatar with clothes, items and other cosmetics to show off their unique personality.
►A variety of games await users’ enjoyment, as well as feature length movies.
Gold and platinum may be earned by posting in the forums, or via the cash shop. Certain features restricted to cash shop only.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gaia Online
- Publisher: Gaia Online
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +House, car, aquarium, and avatar customization.
- +Watch full length films.
- +Add friends, form guilds and play games with others.
- -Caters to younger audience.
- -Emphasizes social features over gameplay.
- Description: Gaia Online has become popular as a large forum and its innovative approach of giving players gold coins each time they post. Since then, it has evolved into a mix between a social network and a casual gaming site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Robocraft Unleashed is now live
- Freejam are delighted to announce "Robocraft: Unleashed!" a new, game-changing expansion to their robot-crafting shooter MMO Robocra...
- League of Angels – Fire Raiders Update 3.8 Released
- League of Angels - Fire Raiders’ new update was just been released today that brings a huge new Guild PvP mode, new Heroes, and more improve...
- Upjers Begins Their Halloween Events Across Their Catalog of Games
- It's that time of year again! It's time for spooky, fun events in gaming, and the upjers company is no exception.