Gaia Online is a browser based social-game website.
►Forums where users may connect with fellow Gaians to chat about just about any topic under the sun.
►Users can customize their avatar with clothes, items and other cosmetics to show off their unique personality.
►A variety of games await users’ enjoyment, as well as feature length movies.
Gold and platinum may be earned by posting in the forums, or via the cash shop. Certain features restricted to cash shop only.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gaia Online
- Publisher: Gaia Online
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +House, car, aquarium, and avatar customization.
- +Watch full length films.
- +Add friends, form guilds and play games with others.
- -Caters to younger audience.
- -Emphasizes social features over gameplay.
- Description: Gaia Online has become popular as a large forum and its innovative approach of giving players gold coins each time they post. Since then, it has evolved into a mix between a social network and a casual gaming site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory Releases The Phantom
- Nexon has released a new character, Phantom, for MapleStory.
- The Bozak Horde Dying Light DLC Available Now
- “The Bozak Horde” – the largest and most intense Dying Light DLC to date – is now available worldwide.
- Taichi Panda 3: Pre-Registration is Now Open
- Taichi Panda 3: Dragon Hunter is coming! Pre-Registration for the third Taichi Panda title is officially live, and is set in Avzar.