Gaia Online is a browser based social-game website.
►Forums where users may connect with fellow Gaians to chat about just about any topic under the sun.
►Users can customize their avatar with clothes, items and other cosmetics to show off their unique personality.
►A variety of games await users’ enjoyment, as well as feature length movies.
Gold and platinum may be earned by posting in the forums, or via the cash shop. Certain features restricted to cash shop only.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gaia Online
- Publisher: Gaia Online
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +House, car, aquarium, and avatar customization.
- +Watch full length films.
- +Add friends, form guilds and play games with others.
- -Caters to younger audience.
- -Emphasizes social features over gameplay.
- Description: Gaia Online has become popular as a large forum and its innovative approach of giving players gold coins each time they post. Since then, it has evolved into a mix between a social network and a casual gaming site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Banner Saga Takes Geekie Award® in Indie Game Category
- Austin-based independent developer, Stoic, took home another award on Sunday night with its smash hit PC video game The Banner Saga winning th...
- Cross Fire introduces new guns and maps
- Cross Fire has introduced two new maps and several new guns with its update today.
- Skara Involves Fans in Indie Game Development
- See how Skara's development team is involving its fans in every step of the development process.