Full Metal Jackpot
Go for the gold! In Spacetime Studio’s free-to-play multiplayer, mobile, twin stick shooter, you’re out to earn the Full Metal Jackpot.
►Two modes: Battle Royale and Escape Pod modes to suit your mood. Grab the cash and run, or be the last person standing?
►Collect gold by knocking out other players. Use the gold to buy powerups, or cash out in the escape pod and use the gold to buy vanity items.
Yes – Players may purchase gold via the shop with which to buy vanity/cosmetic items.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Spacetime Studios
- Publisher: Spacetime Studios
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Battle Royale, Shooter
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- Description: Go for the gold! In Spacetime Studio's free-to-play multiplayer, mobile, twin stick shooter, you're out to earn the Full Metal Jackpot.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gigantic Closed Beta Returns November 17
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that the next Gigantic closed beta test will begin this Thursday, November 17.
- Continent of the Ninth Seal: Nightstalker Class Coming Soon
- On March 9th, 2014, C9 players will be able to access the Nightstalker, the newest advanced class for the Withblade class.