Fruit Attacks is an action puzzle game made by En Masse Entertainment. Pit your aiming skills against bushels of fruit attacks with curving hookshots through wave after wave of enemies, then customize your team with minions to add some extra punch to their attacks in order to save the world from alien fruit.
Give ’em a licking: Slice and dice through waves of attackers with concentrated sound waves, arc your shots for smooth-ie combos and Plan your combos for optimum damage to beat their sweet attack plans.
Amp it UP: Build and upgrade 6 different heroes for different situations, Harvest 44 minions equipped with fire, ice, electricity, and more!
Tons of content: Enjoy tons of puzzling levels and defeat several different bosses.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 28, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: En Masse Entertainment
- Publisher: En Masse Entertainment
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Fast-paced gameplay
- +Unique customization
- +Lots of challenge levels and bosses
- -Very grindy
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0, Android 2.3
- HDD: 47+ MB
- Description: Pit your aiming skills against bushels of fruit attacks with curving hookshots through wave after wave of enemies, then customize your team with minions to add some extra punch to their attacks in order to save the world from alien fruit.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes Evolved Content Update Today
- Two more Beach Themed skins join Heroes Evolved, for Pandorn and Jeanne (Caral Beauty, Beach Babe) which are available today!
- Dino Storm Hits New Milestones
- Several weeks into open beta, Dino Storm is going viral with dinosaurs and guns.
- Atlas Reactor Freelancer Review: Kaigin, the Warpstalker
- Kaigin the Warpstalker is a deadly and elusive firepower assassin that can solo carry games.