Fruit Attacks is an action puzzle game made by En Masse Entertainment. Pit your aiming skills against bushels of fruit attacks with curving hookshots through wave after wave of enemies, then customize your team with minions to add some extra punch to their attacks in order to save the world from alien fruit.
Give ’em a licking: Slice and dice through waves of attackers with concentrated sound waves, arc your shots for smooth-ie combos and Plan your combos for optimum damage to beat their sweet attack plans.
Amp it UP: Build and upgrade 6 different heroes for different situations, Harvest 44 minions equipped with fire, ice, electricity, and more!
Tons of content: Enjoy tons of puzzling levels and defeat several different bosses.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 28, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: En Masse Entertainment
- Publisher: En Masse Entertainment
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Fast-paced gameplay
- +Unique customization
- +Lots of challenge levels and bosses
- -Very grindy
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0, Android 2.3
- HDD: 47+ MB
- Description: Pit your aiming skills against bushels of fruit attacks with curving hookshots through wave after wave of enemies, then customize your team with minions to add some extra punch to their attacks in order to save the world from alien fruit.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Elder Scrolls Online - Dark Brotherhood DLC Review
- The Dark Brotherhood are expanding their base of power and battling the Akatosh Church in Anvil.
- World of Tanks Blitz: Release Date Announced
- Wargaming today revealed the release date for the mobile free-to-play MMO action title World of Tanks Blitz. The game will go live worldwide o...
- Survived By Early Access Thoughts
- Survived By is an upcoming pixel-based Roguelite MMO, that’s also a Bullet Hell. Think Rogue Legacy + Touhou + a top-down view.