Frozen Flame is 3rd-person online multiplayer action-RPG featuring open-world survival gameplay.
The World of Dragons has been corrupted to its core and faces certain destruction in light of an oncoming cataclysmic event. Prevent the disaster and put an end to the cycle of death and darkness.
►Tale-Teller: Discover secrets buried across the landscape and learn of great legends from the local populace.
►Pyrotechnics: Prepare for difficult combat encounters by mastering powerful flame magic.
►Divine Assistance: Secure additional firepower with the help of rare magical artifacts.
►Uncatchable: Stay alert and stay on the move; scurry up walls or glide from platform to platform to avoid any number of potentially fatal situations.
►Man vs. Beast: Take on the ultimate challenge of facing a Legendary Dragon for a chance at some ultra high-tier loot.
►Self-Insert: Customize your experience to your heart’s content with plenty of visual and gameplay tweaking options.
►Subsistence: Do whatever it takes to make it just one more day in a world of never-ending threats.
►Into the Wild: Brave the wilderness and all its horrors by yourself, with a bud, or as apart of a clan.
►Finding Balance: Dial into your prefered way to play with readily available server options.
This is a buy-to-play retail title offering optional cosmetic in-game purchases.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Magisterion
- Publisher: Magisterion
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2310+/AMD FX-6300+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti+/ATI Radeon HD 7950+
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Frozen Flame is 3rd-person online multiplayer action-RPG featuring open-world survival gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu Announcing: Tempest of Strife
- Snail Games announces an upcoming expansion for Age of Wushu, entitled Tempest of Strife.
- Tree of Savior: New Questions Answered for CBT1
- Kim Seyong, the project director of Tree of Savior has posted a Q&A blog post in the official Tree of Savior blog. This Q&A article an...
- KurtzPel Press Preview
- KurtzPel has a PVP focus, with the PVE being the side-content. It's intense, has a cool look, and has a lot to offer.