FrightShow Fighter is a one-on-one fighter, similar to games like Street Fighter and Mortal Combat. There are ten playable characters, each with their own unique music, level, and abilities. The game also offers a PowerUp system, which grants temporary power ups like fireballs, defense, and flying in the middle of combat.
Play solo in story mode, progressing from area to area as you defeat enemies, or hop online and play with friends or random strangers online!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: 3 Fright, LLC
- Publisher: 3 Fright, LLC
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Open Alpha Phase of Winterfrost Legacy is Starting
- With its own unique take on the classic fantasy genre, Winterfrost Legacy focuses on the strategic aspects of battle.
- Legion of Heroes: Now in Open Beta
- NEXON M, the creative mobile game publishing arm of Nexon Co. Ltd., has released Legion of Heroes into beta testing. Legion of Heroes is desig...
- Warlocks VS Shadows Receives New Zone and Troll Warlord Jamal
- Three weeks after launching into early access, Warlocks VS Shadows has introduced a new update including Jamal the Troll Warlord.