FrightShow Fighter is a one-on-one fighter, similar to games like Street Fighter and Mortal Combat. There are ten playable characters, each with their own unique music, level, and abilities. The game also offers a PowerUp system, which grants temporary power ups like fireballs, defense, and flying in the middle of combat.
Play solo in story mode, progressing from area to area as you defeat enemies, or hop online and play with friends or random strangers online!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: 3 Fright, LLC
- Publisher: 3 Fright, LLC
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firearm Era Expansion Unlocks For Ministry of War
- Gunpowder kegs are ready to blow in this new era expansion for Ministry of War.
- TERA Aces Wild Update Announced
- The upcoming Aces Wild update for the popular true action combat MMORPG TERA will launch in North America on Thursday, July 7, 2016.
- Endless Legend: Eye on the Stars Update Available
- Critically-acclaimed indie developer Amplitude Studios released today a new update called Eye on the Stars for the award-winning 4X fantasy-st...