Freedom Finger is a 2D music-driven shoot-em-up featuring an over-the-top batshit crazy cartoon theme.
“A highly satirical storyline that explores hot-button topics such as communism, US foreign policy, sriracha sauce, and, most importantly, crafting in videogames.”
►Can I Kick It?: All enemies obey the groove, learn to move to the music and attack based on the beat.
►Yes You Can: When shooting isn’t doing the trick, get up close and personal with a devastating knuckle sandwich delivered straight from your fist. Punch, grab, smash, and toss your foes to the endless void!
►And Away We Go: Travel through over thirty handcrafted levels across a dozen worlds each featuring new endurance-testing challenges, helpful power-ups, and funky enemies.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 27, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Wide Right Interactive
- Publisher: Wide Right Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz+/AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000 3.0GHz+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Geforce 9600 GT+/AMD HD 3870 512MB +
- HDD: 6.5 GB
- Description: Freedom Finger is a 2D music-driven shoot-em-up featuring an over-the-top batshit crazy cartoon theme.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Alchemist Code and Brave Frontier Collide In Special Mega Crossover
- The worlds of The Alchemist Code and Brave Frontier are colliding in a special mega crossover collaboration.
- Interview with Riot's David Roth, Director of Live|Play
- David Roth's Live|Play shows the passion and love that the League of Legends community has.