Fractured Space is team-based space combat game developed by Edge Case Games. Use your ship’s unique abilities and weapons to exploit enemy weakness and control the map by working with your team to obliterate opponents.
Strong team-based gameplay: Team up with four other players and work together in order to defeat your enemies
Deep strategy: Multiple loadout possibilities equals multiple strategies. Use them all to your advantage.
Behold the Armada: Customize your ships by manufacturer, class and weapons, then tailor your ships to your combat style. Be the envy of the fleet when your interstellar juggernaut warps into battle.
Open development, open community: The doors are open on the game’s development. Share your opinions on the game with the dev team, or share your war stories with the community
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 22, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Edge Case Games
- Publisher: Edge Case Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Impressive customization.
- +Heavily co-op focused.
- +Solid gameplay.
- - Heavy-handed push toward microtransactions
- - Lacks variety in game modes.
- - Difficult to understand if objectives are achieved.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 (64-bit only OS)
- CPU: 3.40 GHz CPU (Any)
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: DX11 level GPU with Feature Level 11, SM5
- HDD: 2 GB available space
- Supported chipsets: NVIDIA 470 GTX, AMD HD6850 or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may not be supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.
- Description: Fractured Space is team-based space combat game developed by Edge Case Games. Use your ship’s unique abilities and weapons to exploit enemy weakness and control the map by working with your team to obliterate opponents.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Journey To Grand Fantasia's Condemned Island
- Aeria Games has released the latest update for Grand Fantasia: Journey to Condemned Island.
- Developers of Ring Runner Launch Popup Dungeon to Kickstarter
- Triple B Titles Kickstarter project, Popup Dungeon, took a mere 11 days to Greenlight. This is in stark contrast to their previous game, Ring ...
- HoloGrid: Monster Battle Demos Available at Select Stores
- Tippett Studio & Happy Giant have teamed up with gaming shops to give players a chance to try HoloGrid: Monster Battle in person.