Fractured Space is team-based space combat game developed by Edge Case Games. Use your ship’s unique abilities and weapons to exploit enemy weakness and control the map by working with your team to obliterate opponents.
Strong team-based gameplay: Team up with four other players and work together in order to defeat your enemies
Deep strategy: Multiple loadout possibilities equals multiple strategies. Use them all to your advantage.
Behold the Armada: Customize your ships by manufacturer, class and weapons, then tailor your ships to your combat style. Be the envy of the fleet when your interstellar juggernaut warps into battle.
Open development, open community: The doors are open on the game’s development. Share your opinions on the game with the dev team, or share your war stories with the community
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 22, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Edge Case Games
- Publisher: Edge Case Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Impressive customization.
- +Heavily co-op focused.
- +Solid gameplay.
- - Heavy-handed push toward microtransactions
- - Lacks variety in game modes.
- - Difficult to understand if objectives are achieved.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 (64-bit only OS)
- CPU: 3.40 GHz CPU (Any)
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: DX11 level GPU with Feature Level 11, SM5
- HDD: 2 GB available space
- Supported chipsets: NVIDIA 470 GTX, AMD HD6850 or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may not be supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.
Articles You May Enjoy
- D&D Neverwinter: Portobello's Campaign Now Available
- The Day of the Dungeon Master has arrived!
- League of Angels Fire Raiders: Coming Soon for iOS and Android
- League of Angels is coming soon to mobile devices! League of Angels - Fire Raiders, the sequel to the immensely popular web-based MMORPG Leagu...
- Novus Aeterno Introduces Volatility System
- In addition to network improvements this week, Novus Aeterno introduced a new volatility system to deal with enemy knockback on unit death.