Forza Horizon 4
Forza Horizon 4 is a high-performance racing simulator taking place on roads inspired by the United Kingdom. Discover your ideal car from over 450 unique vehicles and take to the roads burning rubber with other players on a synchronized world or offline by yourself. Going further, the 75-person servers feature season-cycling weather drastically changing the way you experience tracks. For example, a cold climate will freeze lakes over opening up previously inaccessible areas.
Pick out a whip, swap out modifiers, and joy ride across some of the most beautiful landscapes on the planet!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Oct 02, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Playground Games
- Publisher: Microsoft Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- Description: Forza Horizon 4 is a high-performance racing simulator taking place on roads inspired by the United Kingdom.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elder Scrolls Online: Clockwork City Guided Tour
- This past week I had the pleasure of wandering through the Clockwork City of ESO with Rich Lambert and Greg Roth from Zenimax!
- MU Origin's latest update, Cry Wolf Battle Update is Live
- The latest MU Origin update, "Cry Wolf Battle" is officially live. It's another fantastic update for the real-time mobile title...
- Closers Launches Pandimensional Update
- En Masse Entertainment announced today that the launch of their latest update for Closers, The Pandimensional Update is here.