Forza Horizon 4
Forza Horizon 4 is a high-performance racing simulator taking place on roads inspired by the United Kingdom. Discover your ideal car from over 450 unique vehicles and take to the roads burning rubber with other players on a synchronized world or offline by yourself. Going further, the 75-person servers feature season-cycling weather drastically changing the way you experience tracks. For example, a cold climate will freeze lakes over opening up previously inaccessible areas.
Pick out a whip, swap out modifiers, and joy ride across some of the most beautiful landscapes on the planet!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Oct 02, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Playground Games
- Publisher: Microsoft Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- Description: Forza Horizon 4 is a high-performance racing simulator taking place on roads inspired by the United Kingdom.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Act of Aggression: New Details Revealed
- Act of Aggression - the new RTS from Wargame creator Eugen Systems - pulls heavy inspiration from other RTS titles hailing from the nineties a...
- ArtCraft Entertainment Begins Next Phase of Crowfall Testing
- Independent game developer ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. today announced the kick-off of the next phase of pre-alpha testing for Crowfall.
- Star Trek Online Season 9 Gets a Date and New Trailer
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that Star Trek Online will launch its latest content update, Season 9: A New Accord, on April 22.