Forged Battalion is a buy-to-play sci-fi strategy game developed by Petroglyph for PC and is available on Steam Early Access. Towards the end of the 21st century the world has been ravaged by the effects of climate change and “The Collective”, a rogue military force. Now you must join up with the resistance and fight back to restore some semblance of balance to the world!
In Forged Battalion players can participate in real-time strategy battles throughout skirmishes, solo battles, and multiplayer battles while using their own customizable faction. Players will be not only commanders, but engineers as well – having complete control over their faction’s units, industrial buildings, economy, and superweapons!
Faction blueprints can be intimately managed, allowing you to customize and develop them to create ever-evolving factories and units. Use a deep tech tree to unlock components that can be used to design your units. The more technology you unlock, the more advanced and powerful you can make your designs! Modify every unit chassis with different weapons, support, and locomotor types. Customize them with regenerative armor, add anti-tank guns to your aircraft and more! Adapt to every situation your enemies can throw at you.
Resources are what you’ll use to fund your battle endeavors and research Tech Tree advancements including archetype, armor, locomotor, weapons, and special abilities! Whether you need something like stealth to sneak into your opponent’s base or some health regeneration for more survivability there is an option for you!
Are you looking for some heated online matches with a hint of strategy? Perhaps you’re more of a solo player just looking to test your own skills by yourself? Jump into Forged Battalion today and find out just what kind of leader you are while fighting for the resistance!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 16, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Petroglyph
- Publisher: Team17 Digital Ltd
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Create your own faction.
- +Solid graphics.
- +Map editor with Workshop support.
- -Superweapons too accessible.
- -Can't rotate structures before placement.
- -Less strategy, more unit spamming.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (64 bit)
- CPU: Intel i5 3570k @3.4GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 650, AMD HD 7800
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Forged Battalion is a buy-to-play sci-fi strategy game with deep customization options, even allowing you to customize your own faction. Explore a deep Tech Tree to find out what kinds of research will suit your needs best and deeply customize all of your units!
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX Prime 2013 Recap Day 3: FFXIV, Guns of Icarus Online, SMITE, The Repopulation, and Cosplay Round-Up!
- DizzyPW tackles Day 3 at PAX Prime 2013.
- Martial Empires Scheduled to Begin Closed Beta on March 22
- Martial Empires is set to launch its closed beta on March 22. The game was previously known as Seven Souls Online and Project S. It's a f...
- EverQuest Next and Landmark Team Discuss F2P Option
- In a recent Q&A, Daybreak (formerly Sony Online Entertainment) has addressed some concerns about the future of EverQuest Next and Landmark...