Forge Quest is a dungeon crawler developed by indie studio Open Realms. Set in a voxel-based world, explore a land full of chickens on a light hearted quest to become a hero.
Story: Enjoy a light hearted story of adventure and what it means to truly be a hero.
Single or Multiplayer: Play solo or network with up to 4 players for co-op action.
Randomized adventure: Enjoy randomly generated dungeons with increasing difficulty
Customization: Mix and match abilities from nine different classes
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jun 22, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Open Realms
- Publisher: Open Realms
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Randomized dungeons
- +Decent cusotmization
- -Unoriginal design
- -Generic gameplay
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS (Windows): Windows 7
- OS (Mac OS X): OSX 10.7
- OS (Linux): SteamOS / Linux - 64 & 32 bit
- CPU: x86 or x64 compatible, 1.4GHz or faster processor
- RAM: 300 MB RAM
- GPU: OpenGl 3.2 compatible 3D graphics card with at least 256MB memory
- HDD: 150 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinity Wars CCG to feature "Star Trek: TNG" Booster Sets
- Lightmare Studios, an Australian Indie Studio, has just announced that their CCG, Infinity Wars, will receive booster sets featuring "Sta...
- New Aion Update Addresses Player Concerns
- A new update to Aion today addresses some of the game’s mechanics based on player feedback and adds incentives for players who have been abs...
- Entropia Universe will deliver Real Cash Gaming for Virtual Reality
- The Entropia Universe platform will fully Support Oculus Rift Development Kit 2 (DK2), Valve and HTC’s SteamVR & more.