Forge of Gods
Don’t just become a god… create and collect them in Forge of Gods, a multiplayer strategy-based RPG by Panoramik Inc. Players can collect and train many monsters and assemble a powerful team to burst through hordes of enemies in this thrilling, addictive and fast-paced game.
Utilize the game’s “rearrange and move” battle system to tactically move across the battlefield with ease, and enjoy over 1000+ creatures to collect and select, each with unique skill and hundreds of upgrades.
Forge of Gods includes over 100+ locations to battle on, including towers, runes, and spawn points to fight and capture elite creatures for your army. Players can also enjoy great skill-based PVP duels against thousands of real players with rankings, streaks and tournaments.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 06, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Panoramik Inc
- Publisher: Panoramik Inc
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Linux, Android
- +Quick and easy gameplay
- +Tons of collectables
- -Poor controls
- -Grindy leveling system
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / Linux Ubuntu 10.10+
- CPU: Intel Core i3 CPU
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: DirectX 9 Compatible GPU
- HDD: 450 MB
- Description: Players can collect and train many monsters and assemble a powerful team to burst through hordes of enemies in this thrilling, addictive and fast-paced game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMOARPG 'Rise of Ragnarok - Asunder' Opens Pre-Registration
- Yoozoo Games, makers of the popular Legacy of Discord/League of Angels franchises are bringing a new project to life.
- Wargaming.net League Grand Finals Head to Poland this April
- Wargaming today announced details about its first ever Wargaming.net League Grand Finals, slated to take place on April 4–6 at the Multikino...
- British Wings Storm into World of Warplanes
- New RAF planes take to the skies, including the classic Spitfire and Skua.