From lowly origins as a simple jam session game comes Forager, a 2D adventure, exploration, base building, and mercantile game, published by Humble Bundle and developed by HopFrog studio.
►Explore perilous and exciting dungeons fraught with traps and puzzles.
►Gather resources by digging, mining, farming, hunting, fishing, or foraging, then utilize them to craft defenses for your base and tools for yourself.
►Sell unwanted items to earn hard coin with which you can expand your owned land, perhaps even unlocking new biomes.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 18, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: HopFrog
- Publisher: Humble Bundle
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Fantasy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP+
- CPU: 1.2Ghz
- RAM: 1024MB RAM
- GPU: 512MB
- HDD: 200 MB
- Description: Forager, a 2D adventure, exploration, base building, and mercantile game, published by Humble Bundle and developed by HopFrog studio.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV ARR: Free Trial Available on Steam
- From today, players can try out the critically acclaimed FINAL FANTASY XIV®: A Realm Reborn™ online adventure for free via Steam. The 14-da...
- Skyforge Mechanoid Invasion Begins Today
- Developers Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment and publisher My.com have launched the second Invasion in Skyforge today.
- Musician Scooter Jennings To Reveal New Album in Shroud of the Avatar
- It’s not often a well-known singer/songwriter takes to the world of computer games to debut his latest album.