For the King
For the King is a turn-based RPG developed by IronOak Games. As an epic adventure game where players must explore a rich world filled with mystery and danger. For the King offers strategic gameplay with single player and online co-op modes.
Solo or Online Co-op: Control your own party or play with up to 3 people online. Travel and fight together or dare to set off on your own.
Challenging Roguelike Adventure: A highly re-playable, unforgiving adventure designed to keep you guessing and on the edge of your seat.
Turn Based Combat: A classic battle style with a unique slot and proficiency system. Choose your attack type, spend focus points, use items, and activate special abilities to defeat your foes.
Living World: New challenges and horrors emerge at different times of day. Encounter weather and natural events that have a variety of effects, both good and bad.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: IronOak Games
- Publisher: IronOak Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: As an epic adventure game where players must explore a rich world filled with mystery and danger. For the King offers strategic gameplay with single player and online co-op modes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon to Publish Human Element
- Nexon announces that it will publish Robotoki's Human Element in 2015.
- Everquest Next Development to Continue Despite Layoffs
- Despite the recent string of layoffs at Daybreak Games and just announced resignation of Matt Hiby, former creative director for Planetside 2,...
- Dragon Oath Expansion - Age of Destiny Launched
- The new Dragon Oath expansion pack 'The Age of Destiny' has officially launched! Players can log into the game and start accessing t...