For the King
For the King is a turn-based RPG developed by IronOak Games. As an epic adventure game where players must explore a rich world filled with mystery and danger. For the King offers strategic gameplay with single player and online co-op modes.
Solo or Online Co-op: Control your own party or play with up to 3 people online. Travel and fight together or dare to set off on your own.
Challenging Roguelike Adventure: A highly re-playable, unforgiving adventure designed to keep you guessing and on the edge of your seat.
Turn Based Combat: A classic battle style with a unique slot and proficiency system. Choose your attack type, spend focus points, use items, and activate special abilities to defeat your foes.
Living World: New challenges and horrors emerge at different times of day. Encounter weather and natural events that have a variety of effects, both good and bad.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: IronOak Games
- Publisher: IronOak Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: As an epic adventure game where players must explore a rich world filled with mystery and danger. For the King offers strategic gameplay with single player and online co-op modes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARK: Survival Evolved Unlocks Dev Kit Alongside Mammoth Mod Contest
- Studio Wildcard unleashes a dev kit, a modding contest, and the Survival of the Fittest battle mode.
- Defiance 2050: Trouble in Paradise Release Update
- Trion Worlds announced an update concerning the release of the Defiance 2050 Update, "Trouble in Paradise".