For Honor is a competitive third-person melee fighting game developed by Ubisoft. Mixing speed, strategy, and team play with visceral close range combat in multiplayer or single player action, For Honor brings a new twist for competitive team-based action.
►Witness epic battles unfold as armies charge into battle alongside you.
►The innovative ART OF BATTLE system lets you feel the power of every strike, the strength of every impact, and the weight of the weapon in your hand.
►Wide variety of play modes, both single and multiplayer, PVE and PVP, For Honor strives to have a little something for everyone.
While not having races as such, players choose from between the Viking, Knight, Wu Lin, and Samurai factions.
For Honor has 18 total heroes, split between 4 primary classes: Heavies, Vanguards, Assassins, and Hybrids.
The Marching Fire expansion introduces a new faction, the Wu Lin, a new PvP game mode, Arcade Mode, and graphics updates.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 14, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Description: Mixing speed, strategy, and team play with visceral close range combat in multiplayer action, For Honor brings a new twist for competitive team-based action.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conquera Thunders into Open Beta Phase at 2017 Comic Fiesta in Malaysia
- The Classic PK MMORPG Conquera has officially left its Closed Beta and moved into Open Beta Testing, bringing it that much closer to launch.
- Sword Girls begins open beta
- ChangYou has announced the official launch for open beta of its card game, Sword Girls.
- Gloria Victis Moves to Full Alpha
- Gloria Victis has closed pre-alpha and transitioned to full alpha, complete with a server wipe to give everyone a fresh start.