For Honor is a competitive third-person melee fighting game developed by Ubisoft. Mixing speed, strategy, and team play with visceral close range combat in multiplayer or single player action, For Honor brings a new twist for competitive team-based action.
►Witness epic battles unfold as armies charge into battle alongside you.
►The innovative ART OF BATTLE system lets you feel the power of every strike, the strength of every impact, and the weight of the weapon in your hand.
►Wide variety of play modes, both single and multiplayer, PVE and PVP, For Honor strives to have a little something for everyone.
While not having races as such, players choose from between the Viking, Knight, Wu Lin, and Samurai factions.
For Honor has 18 total heroes, split between 4 primary classes: Heavies, Vanguards, Assassins, and Hybrids.
The Marching Fire expansion introduces a new faction, the Wu Lin, a new PvP game mode, Arcade Mode, and graphics updates.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 14, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Description: Mixing speed, strategy, and team play with visceral close range combat in multiplayer action, For Honor brings a new twist for competitive team-based action.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cloud Chamber - Story-driven MMO now available
- Cloud Chamber is a new multiplayer game where players work collaboratively to unravel a mystery of murder, music and astrophysics. Starring Ge...
- Allods Online previews 2.0.02 changes
- Allods Online is launching officially on April 26 with a major update, and they're previewing the major changes in the patch today.