Florensia is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Alaplaya. The game offers something that I’m surprised a lot of other MMORPGs don’t, access to the sea. Unlike traditional MMORPGs, Florensia lets players access both the land and sea and players have to play both aspects of the game if they expect to progress. In order to leave the starting continent players have the physically get on their boat and fight their way through the seas to a new city.
Explorer – Can become a Excavator or Sniper at level 40
Mercenary – Can become a Gladiator or Guardian Swordsman at level 40
Noble – Can become Court a Magician or Magic Knight at level 40
Saint – Can become a Priest of Shaman at level 40
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: AHA Entertainment
- Publisher: AHA Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique Land & gameplay.
- +Good interface.
- +Solid skill tree system.
- +12 Playable classes (Only 4 starting though.)
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- -Clumsy ship controls.
- -Quest dialogues too lengthy.
- -Slow leveling.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000/XP
- CPU: Pentium4 2.4Ghz
- RAM: 1GB
- GPU: GeForce4 Ti Series 64MB or better
- HDD: 4GB
- Description: Florensia is a sleek 3D animated fantasy MMORPG with a twist! Players can level up on both land and sea separately. The traditional MMORPG elements exist on both land and sea and in order to go from one continent to another you have to hop on your boat and set sail.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Revolve8 Launch Dates Announced
- SEGA has announced the launch dates for its upcoming real-time strategy for iOS/Android, Revolve8.
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Update Brings Crime System
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance has launched its Tech Alpha 0.5 today.
- Top 10 Best 3D MMORPGs / MMOs
- Ever Since EverQuest surpassed Ultima Online in subscribers in mid 2000, most people realized that 3D MMORPGs were the next big thing.