Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Fire Emblem: Three Houses is a turn-based tactics RPG featuring a thrilling narrative told from a trio of unique and in-depth character perspectives.
“You are invited to teach one of its three mighty houses, each comprised of students brimming with personality and represented by a royal from one of three territories. As their professor, you must lead your students in their academic lives and in turn-based, tactical RPG battles wrought with strategic, new twists to overcome. Which house, and which path, will you choose?”
►All in a Day’s Work: Navigate a grid-based battlefield attacking and eliminating threats as you complete mission-wide objectives.
►Master Sensei: Provide the guidance that will ultimately decide the fates of your students.
►Prepared for the Worst: Take time before each encounter to take stock of your team’s strengths, weaknesses, skills, equipped armaments, and bond levels.
►Veiled Investigation: Recuperate after each battle in the temple-and-academy hybrid Garreg Mach Monastery. Under the Church of Seiros’ protection you will be able to freely explore the order’s grounds and engage with a variety of activities including lively conversation, meal prep, fishing, fighting, singing, shopping, and more.
This is a retail product offering multiple optional downloadable content packs.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 26, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Intelligent Systems
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Strategy
- Platforms: Switch
- Description: Fire Emblem: Three Houses is a turn-based tactics RPG featuring a thrilling narrative told from a trio of unique and in-depth character perspectives.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Factions, Character Types and Classes revealed for Warside
- More details laid out for Kraken Games' Warside, a multiplayer 2D shooter.
- Bless Unleashed Demo & Interview (PAX West 2018)
- When I walked into my appointment to meet the team behind Bless Unleashed, I had one question burning from hours of discussion at the office.