Final Infection: Apocalypse
Final Infection: Apocalypse is a text-based free-to-play multiplayer zombie RPG playable in the browser. Create, customize, and develop your hunter to survive in a world overrun with flesh eating monsters.
Raise your levels, find useful items, and defeat ghastly creatures to make it to the next day. But you don’t have to go it alone! Find a pet and reap the benefits of ratio bonuses and the occasional piece of food.
Utilize vital city functions by collecting coins through completing missions, doing dailies, and defeating enemies. Turn around and spend that hard earned cash to buy new equipment, bulk up at the gym, enhance a companion, or increase individual skills.
And keep in mind the town’s not deserted yet. Interact with your fellow survivors by joining gangs, climbing ranks, or even fighting them for their precious loot. Additionally, you’ll be able to team up with or against other players in various other side game modes like Excursion, Attack on the Bunker, and Battle of the City.
Fight to live another forsaken day.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Playlink SA
- Publisher: Playlink SA
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
Playable in any modern browser.
- Description: Final Infection: Apocalypse is a text-based free-to-play multiplayer zombie RPG playable in the browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Season 12 Part 1 and New Server Arriving April 25
- Webzen has announced that MU Online will release Season 12 Part 1 on April 25, 2017.
- Gravity Interactive launches PvP Tournament via Warpportal
- Gravity Interactive has announced a massive PvP tournament taking place through its fan favorite games Dragon Saga, Requiem, and ROSE.
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends Now in Open Beta
- Bethesda snuck the launch of Elder Scrolls: Legends' open beta during Quakecon.