Experience the classic tales of Aesop in a whole new way with Final Fable, a mobile RPG created by IGG (I Got Games).
Enjoy a uniquely turn-based combat system where player can change tactics with a simple screen tap. Collect your favorite Aesop fable characters as special trading cards. With over 100 immersive and thrilling stages, there’s always a new story to enjoy.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 11, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: IGG
- Publisher: IGG
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: Android
- +Unique theme
- +Tons of challenge stages
- -Slow paced combat
- -Repetitive challenges
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3
- HDD: 50+ MB
- Description: Based on the classic stories of Aesop, players can venture into a fantasy world filled with danger and whimsy.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes in the Sky Goes Open Beta July 2
- Heroes in the Sky Open Beta date confirmed. Heroes in the Sky goes open beta on July 2, 2010 on the GamesCampus portal.
- League of Legends Worlds 2016 Primer
- At long last the biggest event of the year in League of Legends is here: the World Championship.
- Camelot Unchained Alpha Smoother than Expected
- The servers managed to host 150 players from all around the world in a small 400x400 map for hours without server slowdowns. No crashes were e...