Experience the classic tales of Aesop in a whole new way with Final Fable, a mobile RPG created by IGG (I Got Games).
Enjoy a uniquely turn-based combat system where player can change tactics with a simple screen tap. Collect your favorite Aesop fable characters as special trading cards. With over 100 immersive and thrilling stages, there’s always a new story to enjoy.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 11, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: IGG
- Publisher: IGG
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: Android
- +Unique theme
- +Tons of challenge stages
- -Slow paced combat
- -Repetitive challenges
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3
- HDD: 50+ MB
- Description: Based on the classic stories of Aesop, players can venture into a fantasy world filled with danger and whimsy.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Netmarble Prepares for its new Mobile Action RPG Blade Waltz
- Netmarble Games today announced that their latest mobile title, Blade Waltz, will be officially launching on iOS and Android devices soon.
- Grand Chase Preparing for Shut Down
- KOG Games and the Grand Chase team have finally confirmed the rumors that the game will soon be shutting down, despite changes and the #LongLi...
- Flyff Turning Point Part 1 Expansion Arrives in August
- Webzen has confirmed today that the latest expansion for Flyff - Fly For Fun will be released in North America and Europe on August 16, 2016.