Experience the classic tales of Aesop in a whole new way with Final Fable, a mobile RPG created by IGG (I Got Games).
Enjoy a uniquely turn-based combat system where player can change tactics with a simple screen tap. Collect your favorite Aesop fable characters as special trading cards. With over 100 immersive and thrilling stages, there’s always a new story to enjoy.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 11, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: IGG
- Publisher: IGG
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: Android
- +Unique theme
- +Tons of challenge stages
- -Slow paced combat
- -Repetitive challenges
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3
- HDD: 50+ MB
- Description: Based on the classic stories of Aesop, players can venture into a fantasy world filled with danger and whimsy.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok Online Launches Mobile Client
- Gravity Interactive has launched Ragnarok Online as an Android application, with an iOS version coming soon.
- Uncharted Waters Online 2015 Game Review
- Inside each city or outside the ports I’ve seen a ton of players going on their business and sailing everywhere doing their own thing.