FIFA 20 is a 3D competitive soccer game featuring a simulation-minded approach to providing the most authentically real gameplay experience possible.
►Big Leagues: Take on time-limited challenges in variety of competitive modes set to play in professional stadiums from Miami, Florida to Paris, France.
►Too Hot to Handle: Show off a little flair with a whole lot of personalizable cosmetic options for your all-star crew.
►Off the Hook: Make the transition from the court to the cage in VOLTA street football where thrilling non-stop action is only a game mode away.
This is a buy-to-play retail title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 27, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: EA Canada
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Phenom II X4 965+/i3-2100
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 660+/Radeon HD 7850+
- HDD: 50 GB
- Description: FIFA 20 is a 3D competitive soccer game featuring a simulation-minded approach to providing the most authentically real gameplay experience possible.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ring of Elysium Reveals New Weapons and Character
- Aurora Studios, developers of Ring of Elysium teased some upcoming features in their next Adventurer Pass season.
- The Maestros World and History
- The Maestros action RTS has a fun and rich history. We wanted our world to reflect the strategic efforts of battle.
- Space Engineers: Massive Updates Incoming
- In the continuing effort to deliver the best gameplay experience for nearly a million players on PC, independent developer Keen Software House...