A new era of browser-based strategy is here. Feudums is a medieval 4X Strategy MMO created 2Pence Studios. Combining the best elements from games such as Civiliazation while borrowing themes from popular shows such as HBO’s Game of Thrones, Feudums will take browser-based strategy games to a new direction.
With the game’s vassalage system, a core concept of Feudums affecting both diplomacy and player interactions, players must focus on strategy by means of combat and non-combat, such as lands that can be offered in return for someone’s loyalty, and vassals are obliged to support your military campaigns. War is an expensive endevour in real life, and players must take the cost of war into consideration. Seasonal military campaigns and levy troops who players will solely miss during harvest if they die in war are cornerstones of the system.
Features such as or customizing and creating the lore of your Noble House are available through in-game achievements. And with the game’s “Free-to-Win” system, expect no pay-to-win elements here. Enjoying fun, competitive, social and free gaming with Feudums.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: 2Pence Studios
- Publisher: 2Pence Studios
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 and up, iOS and Linux
- CPU: Any modern CPU
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Any modern GPU
- Description: Combining the best elements from games such as Civiliazation while borrowing themes from popular shows such as HBO's Game of Thrones, Feudums will take browser-based strategy games to a new direction.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Brings Enlightenment and Team Battles This Week
- A free update is coming this week for all players that will bring Rabam's Enlightenment to all fifteen classes.
- Dragon's Prophet Official Release Date Announced
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) and Infernum Productions AG announced that Dragon's Prophet will launch in NA and EU on Sept. 18, 201...
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends Now in Open Beta
- Bethesda snuck the launch of Elder Scrolls: Legends' open beta during Quakecon.