A new era of browser-based strategy is here. Feudums is a medieval 4X Strategy MMO created 2Pence Studios. Combining the best elements from games such as Civiliazation while borrowing themes from popular shows such as HBO’s Game of Thrones, Feudums will take browser-based strategy games to a new direction.
With the game’s vassalage system, a core concept of Feudums affecting both diplomacy and player interactions, players must focus on strategy by means of combat and non-combat, such as lands that can be offered in return for someone’s loyalty, and vassals are obliged to support your military campaigns. War is an expensive endevour in real life, and players must take the cost of war into consideration. Seasonal military campaigns and levy troops who players will solely miss during harvest if they die in war are cornerstones of the system.
Features such as or customizing and creating the lore of your Noble House are available through in-game achievements. And with the game’s “Free-to-Win” system, expect no pay-to-win elements here. Enjoying fun, competitive, social and free gaming with Feudums.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: 2Pence Studios
- Publisher: 2Pence Studios
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 and up, iOS and Linux
- CPU: Any modern CPU
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Any modern GPU
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior's English Version Beta Test Starting Soon
- The Tree of Savior team has announced that the English/International version of the game will begin beta testing in August.
- Alganon Live on Steam
- Quest Online today announces that Alganon, its long running MMO game, is now live on Steam.
- Silkroad-R Introduces Tier 13
- Joymax has released the Tier 13 equipment sets for Silkroad-R, making them the most powerful armaments in the game.