Feudal Feud is a wargame-lite diplomacy MMO for mobile devices. Drop into a huge map with up to 100 other players and work to build magnificent cities, crush enemies, and practice politics to stay in power. Over the course of 2 real-time weeks conquer as much territory as you can muster by commanding armies and slyly convincing other people to become your vassals through the use of negotiating, bartering, and even vicious schemes of backstabbery. However, due to inherent unpredictability of rivaling rulers you’ll need to constantly develop new winning strategies amidst an ever-changing landscape.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Aug 01, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Urubu Studio
- Publisher: Urubu Studio
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Feudal Feud is a wargame-lite diplomacy MMO for mobile devices.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closers Heralds the Arrival of Nitocris
- With a new year, that means new content for a variety of games. Closers is no exception! As of Monday, the next raid event for Closers began.
- Interstellar Marines: Co-op and singleplayer gameplay expanded
- Zero Point Software today released its first co-op expansion update. “Our last update included a huge new co-op and singleplayer mission cal...
- Ship of Heroes Presenting a Panel at PAX West 2017
- Brilliant news from Ship of Heroes: Their Founder/CEO, Casey McGeever will host "A Home for Heroes" panel at Pax West.