Feudal Feud is a wargame-lite diplomacy MMO for mobile devices. Drop into a huge map with up to 100 other players and work to build magnificent cities, crush enemies, and practice politics to stay in power. Over the course of 2 real-time weeks conquer as much territory as you can muster by commanding armies and slyly convincing other people to become your vassals through the use of negotiating, bartering, and even vicious schemes of backstabbery. However, due to inherent unpredictability of rivaling rulers you’ll need to constantly develop new winning strategies amidst an ever-changing landscape.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Aug 01, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Urubu Studio
- Publisher: Urubu Studio
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Outspark Launches Server 4 For Call Of Gods
- Outspark has launched the fourth server for its ever-expanding Call of Gods community.
- PAX Prime 2015 Day 1 Recap
- The buzzword of today is: Insanity! Even without the presence of Riot, Day One of Pax was intense to say the least.
- Warhammer 40,000: Regicide Coming Soon to Early Access on Steam
- Warhammer® 40,000®: Regicide will be available on Steam Early Access in the coming weeks.