Feudal Feud is a wargame-lite diplomacy MMO for mobile devices. Drop into a huge map with up to 100 other players and work to build magnificent cities, crush enemies, and practice politics to stay in power. Over the course of 2 real-time weeks conquer as much territory as you can muster by commanding armies and slyly convincing other people to become your vassals through the use of negotiating, bartering, and even vicious schemes of backstabbery. However, due to inherent unpredictability of rivaling rulers you’ll need to constantly develop new winning strategies amidst an ever-changing landscape.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Aug 01, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Urubu Studio
- Publisher: Urubu Studio
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Feudal Feud is a wargame-lite diplomacy MMO for mobile devices.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Season 14/5 Is Now Live on Xbox One and Playstation 4
- The story is called "The Renegade's Regret", which is a new, featured episode recounting the story of Neth Par.
- Chronicles of Spellborn Will be Free to Play 2010
- Chronicles of Spellborn will be free to play after 2010 due to the game's commercial failure as a pay to play title. The developer went b...
- Gamepires and Croteam announce SCUM
- SCUM, an intriguing and complex open world survival game, is coming to PC via Early Access in 2017.