FeArea is a sci-fi action team battler with exciting MOBA elements without all that tedious farming. Dive into a world of futuristic armored vehicles, deadly combat robots, and terrifying death machines – each of which showcase unique visual and gameplay styles for every type of player. Additionally, you’ll be able to visibly witness upgrades alongside being be able to handpick a a variety of helpful crewmates working tirelessly in the background while you fight on the frontlines.
After crafting the ultimate dystopian killing machine, head to the battlefield where teamwork and skill – equipped with vaporizing lasers, physics defying plasma guns, and environment destroying rockets – determine the outcome of matches. Speaking of which, getting a game going is effortless as you’ll get matchmade almost immediately with and against A.I allies as necessary in the deathmatch, team deathmatch, and capture the flag game modes.
Toy and tinker with near-future mechanical warfare with all the fun and none of the fluff!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: MUVGAMES
- Publisher: MUVGAMES
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Solid Graphics
- +Satisfying Mechanical Gameplay Elements
- +Wealth of Customization Options
- -Relying on AI Can Cause Issues
- -Leans Pay-to-Win
- -Sever Issues (Disconnects, Lag, and Rubberbanding)
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit Versions
- CPU: Intel Core i3-4340/AMD FX-6300
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 560 1GB/AMD Radeon HD 7850 1GB
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: FeArea is a sci-fi action team battler with exciting MOBA elements without all that tedious farming.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Silkroad Online Boasts Nearly Impossible Event
- Joymax revealed today that its latest event for the world-renown free-to-play 3D MMOPG, Silkroad Online, proved close to impossible to complet...
- Ironkill: New Robot Battle game available on Mobile devices
- Play Motion, a new studio formed by the team leads of Total Recall and the critically acclaimed hit Real Steel: World Robot Boxing, announced ...