Fear the Wolves
Fear the Wolves is a first-person shooter battle royale game taking place in post-apocalyptic Chernobyl ravaged by radiation. Duke it out with 99 other players and survive as the last man standing.
Increase your odds of winning by exploring the environment as well as eliminating the opposition for an assortment of rusty guns, trusty attachments, protective armours, and helpful consumables. But beware, take too long looking and the hostile mutated wildlife or rampaging weather will find you first.
Drop in and reach the helicopter extract in time, your life depends on it!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Aug 28, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Vostok Games
- Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Excellent Theme Execution
- +Lots of Potential Assuming It Makes it Out of Early Access
- -Low Player Count
- -Poor PC Performance
- -Long Wait Times
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2130 (3.4 GHz)/AMD FX-4100 (3.6 GHz)/Intel Core i7-3930K (3.2 GHz)/AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (3.2 GHz)
- RAM: 8 GB/16 GB
- GPU: 1 GB, GeForce GTX 650 Ti/Radeon R7 260/4 GB, GeForce GTX 970/Radeon R9 390
- HDD: 16 GB
- Description: Fear the Wolves is a first-person shooter battle royale game taking place in post-apocalyptic Chernobyl ravaged by radiation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hanakai Studio surpasses Kickstarter target for Prodigy in Three Days
- Hanakai Studio celebrates reaching its Kickstarter goals for Prodigy in just three days.
- Holiday Sale for Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Announced
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade is happy to spread joy with its latest Holiday Sales offering.
- Blacklight: Retribution August Cup Tournament
- Get rich or frag trying – this weekend, 64 of the best teams in Blacklight: Retribution will be fighting for over $2,000 in prizes in the Au...