Fear the Wolves
Fear the Wolves is a first-person shooter battle royale game taking place in post-apocalyptic Chernobyl ravaged by radiation. Duke it out with 99 other players and survive as the last man standing.
Increase your odds of winning by exploring the environment as well as eliminating the opposition for an assortment of rusty guns, trusty attachments, protective armours, and helpful consumables. But beware, take too long looking and the hostile mutated wildlife or rampaging weather will find you first.
Drop in and reach the helicopter extract in time, your life depends on it!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Aug 28, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Vostok Games
- Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Excellent Theme Execution
- +Lots of Potential Assuming It Makes it Out of Early Access
- -Low Player Count
- -Poor PC Performance
- -Long Wait Times
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2130 (3.4 GHz)/AMD FX-4100 (3.6 GHz)/Intel Core i7-3930K (3.2 GHz)/AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (3.2 GHz)
- RAM: 8 GB/16 GB
- GPU: 1 GB, GeForce GTX 650 Ti/Radeon R7 260/4 GB, GeForce GTX 970/Radeon R9 390
- HDD: 16 GB
- Description: Fear the Wolves is a first-person shooter battle royale game taking place in post-apocalyptic Chernobyl ravaged by radiation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ecol Tactics Now in Closed Beta
- Closed beta begins for the brand new tactical browser RPG, Ecol Tactics Online.
- Grand Theft Auto Online Review
- Our senior editor checks out if Grand Theft Auto Online really makes our Rockstar dreams come true.