Fear the Wolves
Fear the Wolves is a first-person shooter battle royale game taking place in post-apocalyptic Chernobyl ravaged by radiation. Duke it out with 99 other players and survive as the last man standing.
Increase your odds of winning by exploring the environment as well as eliminating the opposition for an assortment of rusty guns, trusty attachments, protective armours, and helpful consumables. But beware, take too long looking and the hostile mutated wildlife or rampaging weather will find you first.
Drop in and reach the helicopter extract in time, your life depends on it!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Aug 28, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Vostok Games
- Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Excellent Theme Execution
- +Lots of Potential Assuming It Makes it Out of Early Access
- -Low Player Count
- -Poor PC Performance
- -Long Wait Times
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2130 (3.4 GHz)/AMD FX-4100 (3.6 GHz)/Intel Core i7-3930K (3.2 GHz)/AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (3.2 GHz)
- RAM: 8 GB/16 GB
- GPU: 1 GB, GeForce GTX 650 Ti/Radeon R7 260/4 GB, GeForce GTX 970/Radeon R9 390
- HDD: 16 GB
- Description: Fear the Wolves is a first-person shooter battle royale game taking place in post-apocalyptic Chernobyl ravaged by radiation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Exploding Kittens Mobile Review
- The recent trend these days is to have famous board games get the mobile port treatment.
- Hirez Roundup #7
- Today we're mostly just going to talk about Patch Notes for SMITE and Paladins, and what they really mean.
- Walking War Robots Mobile Review
- Yes, you read it right. Walking –freaking- War Robots. So, the game as the title gives away is about you piloting these hunk of junks.