Fate/Grand Order is a free-to-play mobile fantasy RPG developed by Type-Moon for iOS and Android that is based on the Fate/Grand Order: First Order anime. In Fate/Grand Order players can become the Master of Heroic Spirits of Legend and fight to save the history of the Nasuverse.
Players can control up to six servants in their party and use them to take on historic anomalies that threaten the existence of the entire world. The servants you control are representatives of different Heroic Spirits – figures from history and legend. Saber, Archer, Rider, Lancer, Assassin, Berserker, Caster and even Ruler all await your direction to put their fantastic abilities to good use. Each Heroic Spirit has its own class, abilities, and stats which means that party composition will be extremely important to your success.
The battles you will fight in are strategic in nature, revolving around your servants’ card loadouts. This means that your composition is only limited by your mind. Test different loadouts to figure out what ones work best in what situations. Fate/Grand Order’s counter-system makes it so different classes are more effective against others. Imagining up interesting loadouts and taking advantage of class counters will prove to be in your best interest.
Making friends can also be advantageous. When going into battle you can have your friend’s leading servant join your team. Getting to add another strong servant that someone has put time and effort into enhancing is an invaluable chance.
Fate/Grand Order gives you the chance to master the Heroic Spirits of Legend and lead them into battle to save the Nasuverse, but that doesn’t mean you’ll succeed. Only the most courageous, intelligent, and imaginative masters will overcome the obstacles in their path. Do you think you’ve got the brains, the guts, and the gumption?
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Type-Moon
- Publisher: Type-Moon
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.0 / Android 4.1 or later
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 200 MB
- Description: Fate/Grand Order is a free-to-play mobile fantasy RPG for iOS and Android. Based on the Fate/Grand Order: First Order anime, players can become the Master of Heroic Spirits of Legend and fight to save the history of the Nasuverse in strategic battles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV: New Screens for 2.4, Dreams Of Ice
- Four new screens are now available from FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn 2.4 Update – Dreams Of Ice – in advance of a new trailer, reveal...
- Vampire Tribunals Reveals "The Hidden World of Vampires"
- Clazz Games, a mobile video game publisher, and developer Raincrow Studios announced today the launch of Vampire Tribunals. Featuring mobile m...