Fangold is a free to play multi-platform TCG being developed by Potato Killer Studios set in the world of Land of Britain, an upcoming fantasy MMORPG. In Fangold players can build their own deck of 40 cards consisting of offensive, defensive, illusion, counter-attack, and other types of cards to use in battles against their enemies. Players can earn cards and build up their deck by crafting cards with materials that they have collected, Dungeon Raids being one of the primary ways that players will be able to acquire their materials for the crafting process, or by purchasing a special pack of cards. Tournaments will also take place in Fangold, allowing players to prove their strategic superiority while giving them the chance to acquire special prizes that will enhance their deck in exciting ways! With periodic expansions and new card releases, Fangold will be sure to keep players interested and thrilled! If you’re looking for something to give you an introduction to the Land of Britain and satisfy your TCG cravings, then you just might be in the right place.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Potato Killer Studios
- Publisher: Potato Killer Studios
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
- +Numerous card types.
- +Coincides with MMORPG counterpart.
- +Regular tournaments.
- -Limited information available.
- Description: Fangold is a free to play multi-platform TCG being developed by Potato Killer Studios set in the world of Land of Britain, an upcoming fantasy MMORPG. In Fangold players can build their own deck of 40 cards to use in battles against their enemies.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Medal Masters Call of Destiny Update Arrives
- Medal Masters’ ‘Call of Destiny’ update gives players and fans of the real-time, party-based RPG enhanced gameplay and brand new experie...
- Mabinogi servers back up after breach
- Nexon has reopened Mabinogi's servers after their unexpected 40-hour downtime, due to a security breach in-game.
- Armored Warfare Alpha 2 Artillery Review
- Armored Warfare is a game that has a slower pace than most simulation games I have seen, despite the blazing maximum speeds of the vehicles.