Fangold is a free to play multi-platform TCG being developed by Potato Killer Studios set in the world of Land of Britain, an upcoming fantasy MMORPG. In Fangold players can build their own deck of 40 cards consisting of offensive, defensive, illusion, counter-attack, and other types of cards to use in battles against their enemies. Players can earn cards and build up their deck by crafting cards with materials that they have collected, Dungeon Raids being one of the primary ways that players will be able to acquire their materials for the crafting process, or by purchasing a special pack of cards. Tournaments will also take place in Fangold, allowing players to prove their strategic superiority while giving them the chance to acquire special prizes that will enhance their deck in exciting ways! With periodic expansions and new card releases, Fangold will be sure to keep players interested and thrilled! If you’re looking for something to give you an introduction to the Land of Britain and satisfy your TCG cravings, then you just might be in the right place.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Potato Killer Studios
- Publisher: Potato Killer Studios
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
- +Numerous card types.
- +Coincides with MMORPG counterpart.
- +Regular tournaments.
- -Limited information available.
- Description: Fangold is a free to play multi-platform TCG being developed by Potato Killer Studios set in the world of Land of Britain, an upcoming fantasy MMORPG. In Fangold players can build their own deck of 40 cards to use in battles against their enemies.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Gold Online (Russia): Open Beta Test Underway
- NIKITA ONLINE makes an announcement on the beginning of the open beta test for Black Gold Online: all the access limitations have been lifted ...
- Firefall Gets Monthly ESports Tournament Series "Go4Firefall”
- Red 5 Studios™ today announced that Firefall’s first official Open Beta tournament series, Go4Firefall, begins Sunday, August 4.
- Nexon Games Coming To Steam
- Nexon America has announced that several of its free-to-play MMOs will be available on Steam.